钢铁帝国 发表于 2023-5-16 11:52

蒸汽工厂STEAMARTS : 13cm高 Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange 疯狂兔橙先生

Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange
产品介绍:
疯狂宠物系列的成员,一个神经大条的飞行员,幸运一直伴随让他无比快乐。
疯狂的兔子是蒸汽工厂STEAMARTS鲁德安实验室系列的产物。实验室怪大叔鲁德安发明了一种药剂,宠物服用后就会变成极具战斗力的疯狂宠物。当然,这个药效是有时间限制的,药效一过,宠物们又变回之前可爱的样子了。因为兔子特别粗心,所以为了确保任务的成功,鲁德安给疯狂的兔子配备了一辆性能极好的车,这样一旦在完成任务时发生药效过掉的情况,兔子可以溜之大吉。
疯狂的兔子独白:我是一只疯狂的兔子,热爱飞行,热爱各种冒险。虽然每次都摔的满脸伤痕,有一次跳伞我甚至忘带了降落伞,还好下面是海。我觉得人生就在于冒险,危险?管他呢!

蒸汽工厂STEAMARTS疯狂兔橙先生
Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange

预售须知:
产品详细信息:
带底座高度:19.5cm cm   长度8cm宽度10cm
不带底座高度:13cm 长度8cm 宽度10cm

全球限量200体
包含:花梨木底座,锡合金地台,黄铜铭牌,树脂疯狂兔子主体(包含黄铜眼镜,黄铜发条,黄铜耳机),激光枪(黄铜和树脂),头部机械臂,收藏卡,原画卡片,

预定价格:599RMB(预定结束后恢复原价699)定金:200RMB(需确认到账)
发货前通知补齐尾款(尾款金额为399元),确认后发货。

截单日期:2023年5月29
出货时间:2023年第三季度末
预定期间下单,赠送作者签名原画卡片一张
作品为手工制作,存在个体差异与手工痕迹,售出后不退不换,介意慎拍.,铜件的保养请参阅产品包装内的保养手册。

Product description:
Member of the Crazy Pet Series, a pilot of broad-minded and brave, was extremely happy becauseluck has always been here for him.

Crazy rabbit comes from Steamart’s Andrew Laboratory
Andrew, a weird uncle, invented a potion, which once taken, the pets would become very aggressive.The efficacy has time limit: the aggressive pets become cute and lovely again when the efficacy comes to its end.Because the rabbit is particularly careless, in order to ensure the success of the task, Andrew provides him a very good car. In this way, the rabbit can slip away once the efficacy is overwhelming when completing the task.

Crazy rabbit’s monologue: I am a crazy rabbit, loves flying and all kinds of adventures. Although I face risks and even get hurt in my face. Once I even forgot to bring a parachute. Fortunately, I landed on the sea. I think life lies in adventure. Danger? who cares!

Pre order starts:
Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange, By Steam Arts.

Brand: Steam Arts
Product Name: Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange
Size: H19.5cm (including base), L8cm , W10cm
Material: the main body of cat is made of resin and PU

Including: rosewood base, tin alloy floor, brass nameplate, resin crazy rabbit main body (including brass glasses, brass hair, brass headphones), laser guns (brass and resin), head robotic arm, collection card, original painting card.

Total price: 599RMB
Deposit: 200RMB
Limit: 200

Pre order closed: May 29.2023
Time of shipment: expected in third quarter of 2023

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 蒸汽工厂STEAMARTS : 13cm高 Crazy Rabbit Mr.Orange 疯狂兔橙先生