我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-6 18:23 | 显示全部楼层
很有气势~~喜欢
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-7 08:27 | 显示全部楼层
应该有长长的胡子
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-7 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>CalvinLo</i>在2007-8-6 23:47:00的发言:</b><br/>BTW, ZIP, this part was mis-translated, this is a tribute to my third anniversary on OSW, I joined OSW in August 2004. </div><p></p>Sorry。。。。THIS IS MY fault,please forgive me,and i will be better from now on。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-7 16:52 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>CalvinLo</i>在2007-8-6 23:44:00的发言:</b><br/><p>Thanks again Zip! You have a lot of courage to keep posting my stuff here, I respect nand admire that. I am already prepared for the worst,&nbsp;no worries. </p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">水晶之夜 :</font></strong></p><p>The Twin Dragons on the chest are Gifts for Tourists in Hong Kong, I chopped them up and clued onto the U.S. Final Fantasy (movie) figure's armour. The other are hand sculpted using TAMIYA EPOXY PUTTY with tooth pick. The Armour are mostly Gundam Parts (Both 1:144 &amp; SD Gundam)... GUNDAM can make good SCI FI ARMOUR</p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">jackyfun</font></strong></p><p>Thanks! I have been thinking a lot before coming up this version, indeed, to me, the most important essence of Guan YU is , like you said, the "气势", hence, the oversized 刀.</p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">火神雷斗:</font></strong></p><p>Appreciated the suggestion, I actually tried a 真三国无双的黄龙偃月刀, but it looks like a toothbrush next to this figure, and I adopted the Japanese Animation's style of Huge Weapons, I would use those 真三国无双 weapons for non-Sci Fi figures, that is for sure. Thanks!</p><p>Thanks ZIP!!! Where is 怀旧的一代?!</p><p></p><p></p></div><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 再次感谢你zip,是你的鼓励给了我更大的勇气和信心,让我和我的朋友们有了更多在这里展示和交流的机会,我自己在心理上作了一些准备,所以不用为我太多担心。</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 水晶之夜:胸甲上的双龙图案是在hk游览过程中收集的物品,我经过加工,镶嵌在美国电影最终幻想人偶护甲上,另外一个使用田宫环氧补土用牙签雕刻而成,装甲部分很多来自144比例的敢达,敢达的装甲很适合制作相关的题材。</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; jackyfun:谢谢,我在发表这个作品之前也有过一段较为认真的思考,对于我我想这是表示关羽最重要的环节,就正如你所说的“气势”,所以我用了比较夸张比例的大刀</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 火神雷斗:个人非常感谢和钦佩你的建议,事实上,我希望能够使用真三国无双的黄龙偃月刀,但是效果并不能让我个人满意,因而我采用了日本漫画风格的夸张武器造型,但是可以确信的是,真三国无双的兵器不会出现在科幻题材的使用上,再次感谢你。</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 谢谢你,zip,顺便问一下“怀旧的一代”呢?</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-7 17:50 | 显示全部楼层
<p>真的很棒.....很未来......支持吧</p><p></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-6 23:44 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Thanks again Zip! You have a lot of courage to keep posting my stuff here, I respect nand admire that. I am already prepared for the worst,&nbsp;no worries. </p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">水晶之夜 :</font></strong></p><p>The Twin Dragons on the chest are Gifts for Tourists in Hong Kong, I chopped them up and clued onto the U.S. Final Fantasy (movie) figure's armour. The other are hand sculpted using TAMIYA EPOXY PUTTY with tooth pick. The Armour are mostly Gundam Parts (Both 1:144 &amp; SD Gundam)... GUNDAM can make good SCI FI ARMOUR</p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">jackyfun</font></strong></p><p>Thanks! I have been thinking a lot before coming up this version, indeed, to me, the most important essence of Guan YU is , like you said, the "气势", hence, the oversized 刀.</p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">火神雷斗:</font></strong></p><p>Appreciated the suggestion, I actually tried a 真三国无双的黄龙偃月刀, but it looks like a toothbrush next to this figure, and I adopted the Japanese Animation's style of Huge Weapons, I would use those 真三国无双 weapons for non-Sci Fi figures, that is for sure. Thanks!</p><p>Thanks ZIP!!! Where is 怀旧的一代?!</p><p></p><p></p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-6 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
BTW, ZIP, this part was mis-translated, this is a tribute to my third anniversary on OSW, I joined OSW in August 2004.
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-6 23:56 | 显示全部楼层
<p>这身装备太强了!颜良、华雄们好可怜啊</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-28 04:19 , Processed in 0.134614 second(s), 20 queries .