查看: 3036|回复: 18

[参考] 夺宝奇兵里的北非德军士兵与机械师

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-3 17:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
German Soldier & Mechanic - ROTLA

作者:hemble  

GERMAN MECHANIC
Next up for my Raiders Collection is the iconic German Mechanic. Alot of cutsomizers have done this guy either in 3-3/4" or 12" scale I even did him in 7" scale years ago.
With all the customs of him everyone even myself have done him without his shirt on as that is the way we all remember him.

I decided to go for a different approach and do him with his shirt and cap on as his coming out of the hut and he see's Indy near the flying wing.
As with all my figure and dios once I got the look and feel I wanted I used Vallejo and GW paints to paint him and Vallejp and pastels for the weathering.

RECIPE

1: German Mechanic - The top half of the body is a 12" Aggression Wrestling figure which has had it's forearms, chest and upper neck heavily sanded to get the shirt to fit. I used GW greenstuff to add some thickness to the neck to get the head to sit correctly.

The chest and stomach has had greenstuff added also to get rid off any extra creases which happened after the sanding. The head is from a 12" Jesse Ventura figure which has had the paint stripped off and then repainted. The lower body is from a Dragon figure as the wrestling legs were just way to huge to put ons and also I needed to give him some height which the wrestling legs didn't have.

The pants are from the Sideshow German Indy, the boots/garters, belt and shirt are from Dragon and the cap is from Soldier Story.

2: Generic Base - This base is what I'll be using for all my Indy figures that need a desert base until I get all my figures done then I'll be making bases for them.

gm1.jpg

gm2.jpg

gm3.jpg

gm4.jpg

gm5.jpg

gm6.jpg

上一篇:【WWII】百搭头雕马库斯的德军扮相
下一篇:忠诚的一对——贺黑寡妇换鞋成功
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-3 17:16 | 显示全部楼层
GERMAN SOLDIER
This time round for my Raiders Collection is a German Soldier, I really enjoyed about making this figure as I didn't have to be historically correct when it came to the uniform.
The movie version soldiers were a mix match of uniforms and and equipement for example the figure you see here has KAR 98 ammo pouches and the weapon is a MP40 machine gun.

Once the figure was done he was painted using Vallejo and GW paints and weatherd using Vallejo and pastels.

RECIPE
1: German Soldier - The body is a TTL-V3 as are the hands, the head is from an old BBI figure. the webbing pouches and pants are from Sideshow's German Indy, the boots, shirt, MP40 and Bread bag are from Dragon and the cap is from Soldier Story.

2: Generic Base - This base is what I'll be using for all my Indy figures that need a desert base until I get all my figures done then I'll be making bases for them. The base is a Sideshow Indy figure base and has plaster and putty fot the ground work.

Once the plaster and putty had dried I used washed river sand to cover the base, once the sand had dried I used Vallejo paints to paint and weather the sand.

gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg

gs4.jpg

gs5.jpg

gs6.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-3 17:16 | 显示全部楼层
沙发!~~~还黄啊!~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-3 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
板凳也抢了吧!~~~英语看不懂啊!~LZ
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-3 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
地板……这胸部结构……好TURMINATOR啊……也没说啥素体的?
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-3 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
机械师让我第一反映是高达0080里的独眼巨人小队队长。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-3 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
光頭佬挺像
我要说一句 收起回复
Top018.夺宝奇兵.Indiana.Jones.And.The.Raiders.Of.The.Lost.Ark.1981.HDTV.MiniSD-T.jpg
Top018.夺宝奇兵.Indiana.Jones.And.The.Raiders.Of.The.Lost.Ark.1981.HDTV.MiniSD-T.jpg
发表于 2011-6-3 17:47 | 显示全部楼层
不错,北非题材的不多见,支持下!!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-4 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
弹夹有点。。。。。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-4 11:47 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,支持了。
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 14:06 , Processed in 0.215914 second(s), 31 queries .