德军Y带制作教程

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-10 21:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
My German Y-strapproject finished
我的德军Y带完工项目
by Panzerbusche on03 Jul 2010, 19:46
201073日,19:46 Panzerbusche
Hello everybody, Ihave just finished my german y-strap project and here are a description and afew pictures of the this process
大家好,我刚刚完成我的德军Y带项目,这里有一个说明和制作过程中的几张照片
It started of withme, like many others being unsatisfied with the reproduction y-straps out onthe market, they all have minor or major flaws and an original pair would costyou plenty plus using original collectors items in the field would bemadness(if you ask me). So I decided that the only way to go was to make my ownas I`m getting pretty good leather sewing since I started early this year. Iresearched the topic and found much useful information on this forum, mp44.nland got a lot of pictures from Peter Verheul(Thanks a lot!)
在项目的开始,我与许多人一样对市场上出现的德军Y带复制品感到不满意。这些复制品或多或少都有些缺陷,加上一件原品需要花费较大成本从那些疯狂的原品收藏家的藏品中获得(如果你问我)。所以我决定,唯一的出路是我自己动手制作一个,因为我在今年年初获得一个十分不错的可缝制的皮革。我着手研究这个课题并且从这个论坛上发现了很多有用的信息,从Peter Verheul这里得到了很多Y带的图片(非常感谢!)
When the study ofpictures was done I decided I had to find a original pair in bad shape so thatI could get exact measurements and closely study all thestitch-work  
当我研究图片时我觉得我不得不找到一个品相不好的原品来得到准确的尺寸和研究所有缝制工作。
I found a pair onebay and the project was a finally in motion  
我在ebay上找到一个然后这个项目终于启动啦。 1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Original strapsdismantled and ready to be measured from
上图为拆除后的原带并准备测量尺寸

I got the leatherand black leather dye from a local shoemaker and Gum tragacanth to smooth offthe hairy side on the leather that was used for the main compartments.
我从一个本地鞋匠这里得到这些皮革和黑色皮革染料,然后我打磨掉皮革毛的一面作为Y带的主要部件。
The leather usedwas of pretty good quality and was about 3.5 mm thick on the main parts as theoriginal straps and belts. On other parts I had to use different thickness wasdifferent, I think I used three different thicknesses to get all the partsright.
这些皮革质地不错,选用和原品Y带一样3.5毫米厚度的部分作为主要部件。其他部位我不得不用不同厚度的皮革,我认为用三种不同厚度更接近原品。
German y strapsare very complicated and I decided to make sheet metal plates to easemanufacturing because metal will not bend or damage like cardboard would
德军Y带是十分复杂的,我决定用金属板材来制造金属件,因为金属不会向纸板一样弯曲厚损坏。

4.JPG

Finished templates(上图为成品模板)
The thread wassome VERY strong linen shoe thread, you just can`t tear this thread with yourhands so I was perfect. All the thread had to be waxed with bees wax and thistook quite a long time. Some other parts had to be dyed on the polished sideand the thickness of the different leather parts different too.
缝合线用的是一些十分坚韧的麻鞋线,你只能用手工做这些线,因此我这些是完美的。所有缝合线都必须上蜜蜡,这花了我相当长的时间。其他部件,必须在皮革光滑面和不同厚度的皮革进行染色。

5.JPG

All leather partsafter drawing up the shapes and cut in to the different parts(上图为所有切割定型后的不同形状的皮革)
I got the D-ringsfrom ebay and the O-ring to connect the main straps and the back strap I gotfrom some curtain hangers, they were perfect match both in thickness anddiameter. I then tried to match some grey paint with the color used on originalgerman gear and used a airbrush to paint them evenly. The conway buckles Ifound also on ebay and they were all painted grey, all original
我从ebay上买了D环和O型环用来连接主要部分皮带和从窗帘衣架上得到的背带,他们的厚度和直径都和原品完美匹配。我然后尝试调试出一些和原德军灰色一样颜色的油漆并用喷笔喷绘完成。那些康威扣我也是ebay上淘来的并且也喷成灰色,全部金属挂件都是原品。
The front hooks Igot from Mr. Peter Verheul and they are original so that was just perfect!
前挂钩我是从Peter Verheul先生这里得到的,并切它们都是完美的原件。

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Back strap cut andready to be sewn
准备切缝的背带

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

The back strap hada flat hook and I dismantled the strap and tried to find something to match thesteel rivet that fastened the hook to the strap, the solution was an old screwwitch I just needed to cut a little and file down the head a bit
背带上有个平坦的挂钩,我拆除了表带,并试图找到一些相匹配的铆钉用于固定挂钩在背带上,该解决方案是一个螺丝钉,我只需要一点点削下来的头部部分。

12.JPG

Original to theright and homemade to the left
左边是自制的右边是原品

13.JPG

Making the flathook was a little more work but after a few measurements and some filing it gotpretty good
制作这个平面挂钩是要花点功夫但经过一定的测量得到了不错的效果。

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

上一篇:自制写实头雕第二弹
下一篇:创新与讨论,头雕有什么新材料
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-10 21:39 | 显示全部楼层
Flat hook rivetedto the back strap, I used a round head hammer for this
我用了把圆头锤来完成平面挂钩柳接到背带上。 19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

26.JPG

Backstrap finished 背带完工
27.JPG

28.JPG

Auxiliarystraps trimmed before sewing裁剪缝纫前的辅助背带
29.JPG

Allthe small pieces before sewing所有缝线前的小部件
30.JPG

31.JPG

32.JPG

D rings sewn on tothe main straps
D环缝制到主背带上

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
1:1的啊?牛!
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-10 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
33.JPG
Conway buckles andend pieces sewn on to stop the main strap hooks from falling off
康威扣和为防止主挂钩滑下背带的小部件缝制了上去。
34.JPG

35.JPG

Auxiliary strapsriveted to the main straps using rivets from a pair of Czech y-straps
辅助背带的铆接主要使用了一对从捷克Y型带上的铆钉

36.JPG

Hidden stitchesdetails from the side
隐藏细节,从侧面缝合的针线

37.JPG

Finished straps完工最终品
As you can see Ichose to make the hidden stitch y-straps as the one with unhidden stitches wasnot used until late in the war, this would mean that they could only be used inlate war reenactment events. All in all I`m very pleased with the straps and Ilearned a lot making them and found out I had so much to learn. The hiddenstitches was pretty hard to get right and I really need more practice sewinglike this, I had to simplify a little.
正如你看到的,我选择用隐藏的缝合方式而不是用不隐藏的方式是因为隐藏的方式是战争后期才出现的。这将意味着他们只能在后期战争重演活动中使用。总之我对这个Y带十分的高兴,从制作它的过程中我学到了很多。正确的隐藏缝合法是十分难做到的,我在隐藏缝合法上需要更多像这样的练习。因此我不得不简化了一些。
I got the nicedark brown color on the finished straps using some US shoe impregnation and aheatgun
我喷了一些十分不错的用美国褐色鞋油漆和赭色调成的深棕色皮革漆在完成品上
I will be making alate war pair soon but I need the front hooks, so if anyone out there got someplease tell me as I would be very interested
Hope you all like it
我打算做一个战争后期的Y带,但我需要前挂钩,所以如果有人能够帮我搞到点我将会十分的感兴趣,希望大家喜欢我的教程。

以上是我在一个国外论坛上发现,并转载来的,希望大家能更深入了解德军单兵装备的细节,从而完善自己的1:6兵人的收藏。谢谢。

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 21:48 | 显示全部楼层
1:1的啊...比1:6的好做吧?
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
学习了!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 22:03 | 显示全部楼层
这是LZ翻译的吗?真的辛苦了哦!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 22:14 | 显示全部楼层
1:1的。。。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-10 22:25 | 显示全部楼层
很给力噢
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-2-11 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
兵人皮带最大问题,储存,我买的德军皮Y带放的时间长了,皮都风化了,一碰就碎……
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:21 , Processed in 0.342097 second(s), 32 queries .