★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2865|回复: 15

[参考] 3A 6月28号消息

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-28 23:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店

Information about Ashley Wood at SDCC, released by IDW publishing and short note from Ash himself:由IDW出版社发布的关于A胖参加SDCC的消息:
Ill be at this years SDCC with my toy company 3A ( our booth is located in the IDW compound )

From my esteemed buds at IDW:

San Diego, CA (June 30, 2011)—At this year’s San Diego Comic Con, art and comic fans have one more must on their lists, as IDW Publishing announced today that world-renowned artist and creator Ashley Wood will be a special guest at the convention. Headquartered at the IDW Booth #2643, Ashley will hold regular signings, and be featured in a spotlight panel, hosted by IDW’s co-founder and chief executive officer, Ted Adams. Ashley fans can also look forward to an impressive array of exclusive or hard to find items, including toys and books.
”Ash and I have worked together for more than 15 years. We met when I was running Todd McFarlane’s comic books and the first book IDW published was Ash’s first art collection, Uno Fanta. I’m looking forward to chatting with him about his career during his spotlight panel and the two books we’re launching at SDCC are flat-out amazing,” said Adams.
Before Comic-Con kicks off, fans can pre-order several limited edition Ashley Wood items through IDW, including POPBOT BIG BEAUTIFUL BOOK, which collects the long sold-out POPBOT Volumes 1 through 8. This huge 11" x 14" hardcover collection showcases over 400 pages of Ashley Wood art and comes with a slipcase. Strictly limited to 500 copies.
Also available for pre-order is FAT TARINO, offering the impossible to find art books UNO TARINO, DOS TARINO and TRES TARINO, all in one gorgeous hardcover. This slipcased edition features over 350 pages of Ashley Wood art and is strictly limited to 500 copies.
Zombies vs Robots fans are also in for a treat, with the exclusive new hardcover edition of the COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS. The acclaimed, 160-page volume, written by co-creator Chris Ryall and fully illustrated by Ash, is now available in an exclusive hardcover for only $29.99, and is limited to approximately 400 copies.
During San Diego Comic-Con, fans can meet Ashley at any of his scheduled signings at the IDW booth, as well as attend his Spotlight Panel, on Friday, July 22 at 4.30 p.m. in room 24ABC. Stay tuned to IDWPublishing.com for Ashley’s signing schedule.
POPBOT BIG BEAUTIFUL BOOK ($125, hardcover with slipcase, 424 pages, 11” X 14”) is available for pre-order through IDW Publishing, for pick up at San Diego Comic Con or delivery after August 1.
FAT TARINO ($100, hardcover with slipcase, 360 pages, 12” X 12”) is available for pre-order through IDW Publishing, for pick up at San Diego Comic Con or delivery after August 1.
COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS ($29.99, hardcover, 160 pages) will be available at San Diego Comic-Con through IDW Publishing.

(以上文字已经在另一帖翻译,传送门

Fat Tarino is up for preorder at IDW store: http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/1844 - strictly limited to 500 copies.
Fat Tarino已经在IDW出版社的在线商店上架,限量500本。

Ashley clarifies about Fat Tarino and confirms that these details are wrong:
well, FAT TARINO kinda says what it is, the details were obviously wrong, TARINO BOOKS ONLY !
A胖对的Fat Tarino澄清说明,IDW的介绍说明是错的:

关于Fat Tarino的说法是明显错误的,只有TARINO漫画(之前IDW说 FAT TARINO是UNO TARINO、 DOS TARINO和TRES TARINO的合集)

Is the IDW COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS the same one that was at SDCC last year?
you know,I have no idea.. ill ask
IDW的COMPLETE ZOMBIES VS ROBOTS 和去年SDCC上的是不是一样的?
我还不知道,我会问问看

Two video featuring closeup of Ashley's paintings can be seen here and here.
两个A胖油画的视频。

另一个下载中

Will we ever see a 'translucent" human figure in the AK Universe?
who knows, Im not fond over seeing joints in transparent/lucent bodies, maybe MR STIFF the non moving, see through guy !
AK世界里会有透明的人形不?
谁知道嘞,我不喜欢透明的或者发光的玩偶有可动关节;有可能Mr.Stiff是个不可动的,就他了!

How the Jungle Ranger grunt and square looking? i imagine very awesome, yes?
of course!
when you get it , it will be revealed !
丛林士兵和方块看起来如何?我想一定很棒,对吧?
当然!当你拿到的时候,你就知道了(他就显露了)!

Ghost of Dairain; will it feature the original issue 3 pages or all new work?
its is what it is, Im not saying
it will rock, it wont be a simple end the stories, but start them. Ryall want to his somewhere else I think..
Ghost of Dairair是紧接原来那3页还是全新的故事?
是啥就是啥,无可奉告
故事不会是一个简单的结局

We desperate for a 3A mort! next AK......revenge from the future?
soon
gangsta astro first
我们急切希望一个3A的mort(猎物死亡信号)!下一个AK.......来自未来的复仇?
很快了
先黑帮航天器
(我入坑晚,真不知道他们在说什么)

Ashley about Popbot Lasstranaut figure, we all are desperately waiting for:
lasstra wil lbe worth the wait, or I could have hacked otu a crap one years ago
A胖谈到Popbot Lasstranau:
Popbot Lasstranau是值得等待的,不然一年前我就当垃圾砍了。

What kind of stuff will you talk about at your SDCC panel?
my career, and how I go from sleeping on foam off cuts to err, sleeping on foam, but now its a Futon ! a chat with Ted..
Do you get nervous doing public speaking? I hope we can interact with you and have some Q&A!
Q&A is cool too, used to be nervous, not now !
infact Q&A is the best bit, talking about myself without prompts is kinda strange
你会在SDCC上发布会上谈点什么?
我的事业
公开发言你会紧张吗?我想和你互动一下,再来点问答!
问答的形式很好,以前会紧张,现在不会了!

About doing some live drawings at SDCC:
um no. i wanna have fun, not try and make a cool drawing out of my natural environment.
关于在SDCC现场作画:
不,我不会在我习惯的环境之外绘画。

Which day do you think is the best to pick up my FatTarino and PopBot BBB at the IDW booth? What days will you be signing?
everyday, im there to do such stuff !
你觉得哪天在IDW的摊位买漫画比较好?哪天签名?
每天都签名,我去那就是干这个的!

3A community and your fans are growing. Does it mean more production qty per character?
not really, but working on films, running 3A, painting, making books does cut into my time.
3A的团体和你粉丝在不断壮大。是不是意味着每个角色有更多的成果?
不是,我的时间全花在搞电影、运营3A、画画和出书上。
(感觉,问答不是一回事啊,有可能我翻译错了)

While we are all waiting for SDCC excitement to start, don't forget that July will be filled with all kinds of resident sales. I'm currently waiting to hear more about this from him.
在我们等待SDCC开幕的时候,别忘了7月会有各种各样网店常驻商品。我等着从A胖那获得更多的消息。

评分

参与人数 1现金 +1 贡献 +2 魅力 +2 收起 理由
ck + 1 + 2 + 2 原创内容

查看全部评分

上一篇:试水3a,入手一人配了一狗
下一篇:3A头像分享~
发表于 2011-6-28 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
信息很多  LZ辛苦啦
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-28 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
真是惜字如金啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-28 23:25 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢新消息!!!!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-28 23:25 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-28 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
支持了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-28 23:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢LZ分享!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-29 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-29 00:16 | 显示全部楼层
路过!~~~~~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2011-6-29 06:57 | 显示全部楼层
太销魂了
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 16:01 , Processed in 0.174083 second(s), 31 queries .