☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2622|回复: 8

[参考教程] CBRN的DIY作品:TV版惩罚者

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-17 10:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
5liq2r6.jpg

I really liked the dark and gritty setting of the show and Jon Bernthal's portrayal of everyone's favorite antihero, the Punisher. Therefore, I was determined to put together a kitbash of the Punisher after finishing Netflix's Daredevil season 2.

I always struggle when it comes to completing a project. However, if I post my progress here, it would not only motivate me to work on the project, but also receive valuable pointers and help from the members here!

I've used the following images for the reference:

ec0KPWw.jpg QRgsCeb.jpg speFtFp.jpg

1. Headsculpt

I was able to purchase a headsculpt of Jon Bernthal from Rocco T. (goes by as The Sculptor @ SSF). It's a great sculpt, but I am having a hard time finding someone to paint it. I thought about painting it myself, but knowing my limits, I would totally ruin the project haha.

P6sXUqa.jpg

2. Body

I've decided to use the Hot Toys True Type body for the project (specifically, Joe Colton body). Even though the neck movements are limited, I think the body proportion is just right for the project.
WwSIxEj.jpg

Unfortunately, the ankle cups are broken and they would have to be replaced. If anyone has a suggestion or spare ankle cups that you do not use, please contact me.
7WdeUWR.jpg

3. Outfit

Outfit wasn't too hard to put together with the exception of the jacket. The black long sleeved shirt is from the Playhouse PMC set. As for the pants, I've used the jeans from DAM's SDU set. Based on the color, stitching and even the small red tab attached to the back pocket, SDU jeans are the most screen accurate jeans out there.

h9vRQCY.jpg
Now, the jacket. In the TV show, Frank wears a dark grey M65-esque jacket. I looked into the M65 jacket set by Wild Toyz. However, the material was too thick and the jacket itself was baggy.

After a few weeks of searching, I found out that the jacket that comes with Hot Toys John Connor set (final battle ver.) is very close to the jacket that Frank wears in the show.
OIxgiFo.jpg

wJVJW2X.jpg 5Wh9Muw.jpg
Hello, everyone! I know it's been a while, but thanks to Steve (Stevejack2), I was able to make a significant progress. Completion of the Bernthal headsculpt!

I seriously considered asking very talented artists for the painting the headsculpt. However, most of them had at least 3-4 month wait period. Also, their standard rate started at $140. Therefore, I've decided to try painting it!
y4Nd9zV.jpg S3VOY1S.jpg i7QGHev.jpg FINITO.jpg AcsaFrY.jpg
My Creative Writing professor once said, "It is okay to like your work. But never love your work." I am very satisfied with how it turned out. However, I realize that there's always room for improvement. This was also my first serious attempt at painting the headsculpt. I've still got loooong way to go!

上一篇:TC老款素体改造
下一篇:Vss改造第一弹
发表于 2016-9-17 10:35 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2016-9-17 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
不知道ht的夜魔侠版权里有没有惩罚者,没有就等vts的全境2.0头雕。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 12:08 | 显示全部楼层
妥啦妥啦 发表于 2016-9-17 10:58

应该会出,因为COSBABY的出了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
援……
170226hliffntdefd7f50i.jpg

170226ljqwbbubbeuzmxb3.jpg

170230dw0ld28vh4s4gvln.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
自己动手,吃喝全有~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 13:07 | 显示全部楼层
妥啦妥啦 发表于 2016-9-17 10:58

有。HT会出的。早先就放风出来了。

http://www.techtimes.com/article ... il-and-punisher.htm
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 13:17 | 显示全部楼层
顶手艺党
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-9-17 23:26 | 显示全部楼层
还不错
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:59 , Processed in 0.271749 second(s), 35 queries .