查看: 3278|回复: 6

[News] Sideshow 2017 死亡法庭 计划专访/2017 PREVIEW SHOWCASE

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-21 11:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
本帖最后由 钢铁帝国 于 2016-12-21 11:55 编辑

CotD_2017_Preview_Showcase_Gethandothersv3.jpg

英文为原文,鸟语好的同学可以自翻,中文由“钢铁帝国”渣翻译

As 2016 is winding down, we wanted to catch up with a few of the Court of the Dead Team members to talk about about how the Court will rise in 2017 and what fans can look ahead for in the new year.
随着2016年的结束,我们与几位死庭开发团队的成员谈谈,死庭将如何在2017年提升,在新的一年里给粉丝们带来哪些展望。

What should fans expect to see from Court of the Dead in 2017?
粉丝们很期待,在2017年的死庭上都可以看到些什么?

Tom Gilliland, Creator of Court of the Dead – “There is quite a lot in store for my fellow mourners in 2017. The coming year will bring a steady release of the products, which we’ve been busy cultivating throughout all of 2016…The Court of the Dead 3D design team has produced a host of new masterpieces. Starting with our Premium Format Figures, 2017 will debut several distinctive designs of the core faction leaders; some replacing past figures that have passed on into closed edition status. We will be showcasing other new figural formats throughout the year, as well. I’m especially excited about these new projects, which are aimed at providing the Court fans with some more accessible pieces that are smaller in scale but have the same level of quality and detail that our larger-format collectibles are known for.”
死庭的创始人汤姆·吉利兰(Tom Gilliland)说:“在2017年,我们将有更多店面。也会带来产品的稳定发布,我们在2016年全年都在忙着开发... ... 死庭3D设计团队已经生产了大量的新作品。 从我们的Premium Format系列开始,2017年将首次亮相核心派系领导人的几个独特的设计; 一些替代已经转变为封闭版的状态。 我们将在全年展示新品图像。 我对这些新项目感到特别兴奋,这些项目旨在为死庭粉丝提供一些规模较小,但具有与我们大规模收藏品相同的质量和细节的更容易接近的作品。

Ricky Lovas, Brand Manager – “2017 is going to bring a lot of new and what should be exciting events and products for Court of the Dead. We have focused on getting our initial group of characters released over the last couple years and now we will have the chance to dive in to some new characters and revisit a couple of fan favorites. Through published material and 3D product, I think the world we have been creating will really begin to take shape this coming year. “
品牌经理Ricky Lovas “2017将带来很多新的,令人兴奋的死庭系列新品。 我们专注于在过去几年中发布的初始角色集,现在我们将有机会加入一些新角色,并重新访问几个粉丝收藏群体。 通过出版的材料和3D产品,我认为我们一直在创造的世界将真正在2017年开始成形。 “。

Scott Wade, Assistant Art Director -“We’re looking at the return of some fan favorite characters in 2017 that we’re really excited to show off.   We’ve got some new twists on a few of Court of the Dead’s notable ladies as well as something on the more monstrous side to look forward to as well.”.
助理艺术总监Scott Wade - “我们正在看看粉丝们对喜爱的人物的2017年反馈,我们真心可以兴奋的炫耀。 我们将有一些值得注意的角色,以及一些更令人憎恶的一面,和一些新的曲折的故事发展。

How is Court of the Dead evolving?
死庭系列将如何发展?

Anna van Slee, Director of New Brands – “The Court of the Dead universe is growing every day. With every tale we pen, with each scene we paint or sculpt, new flora and fauna spring to afterlife. Characters’ histories are being woven into a vast and intricate web. Court of the Dead is reaching a point of critical mass in which we have done enough world-building that we can create an immersive brand experience. For me, the real brass ring is being at a point in the brand’s evolution in which we can invite fans in to play with us in the Underworld. “
新品牌总监Anna van Slee - “死庭的故事每天都在延伸。 随着笔下的每一个故事,每个做成雕像的场景,新的植物和动物群体将在春季公布。 人物的历史被编织成一个庞大而复杂的网络。死庭正在达到临界质量的一个点,我们做了足够的建设,我们可以创造一个身临其境的品牌体验。 对我来说,真正的荣誉是品牌正处于进化的一个阶段,我们可以邀请粉丝们来与我们一起玩。 “。

Tom G. – “The Court of the Dead is evolving slowly and steadily. Launching our own, original property is an exciting adventure, and as the creator and creative lead, my interest was to grow at a pace that allowed us to enjoy it, as well. This past year marked the achievement of publishing the Court of the Dead universe handbook: The Chronicle of the Underworld. Beyond that, we are working on multiple publishing projects, which have taken some thought and exploration to get assembled in a manner that felt right.
汤姆G.“死庭正在缓慢而稳步地发展。 发起我们自己的原创产是一个令人兴奋的冒险,作为创造者和领导,我的兴趣也在速度成长,让我们一起来享受吧。 过去一年我们出版了“死亡法庭手册:地狱纪事”这一成果。 除此之外,我们正在开展多个出版项目,它们已经采取了更深的思考和探索,将以一种更准确的感觉方式组合。

I’m also an avid gamer and always saw gaming as an exciting way to interact with a storyline. We have some really cool projects developing in the gaming world… But that’s all I can say about that, for now. Stay tuned for more specific announcements in February 2017.”
我们有一些非常酷的项目在游戏平台上发展,但这就是我目前能说的,更多情报,敬请留意2017二月的具体公告。”

What are you personally most excited about?
你个人感觉最兴奋的是什么?

Scott W. – “Maybe the most exciting stuff for me is what’s going to be happening in-between [our staple figure line].  I can’t say much right now but we’re going to have a lot more varied ways to collect Court of the Dead and show your Underworld pride in the year ahead.”
Scott W. - “也许对我来说最令人兴奋的东西是故事中会发生什么(我们的主要故事线)。 我现在不能说得太多,但是我们将有更多不同的方式汇集死庭情报,并在未来一年显示给大家。

Anna vS. – “Stories are the vehicles that transport me to the worlds that I love, and Court of the Dead is no exception. The series of amazing publishing projects we have queued up for 2017 (and beyond!) has my head spinning with excitement.”
安娜·维斯 - “故事是把我带到我所爱的世界的工具,死庭也不例外。 我们在2017年(以及今后)惊人的出版项目已经开始排队实施,让人兴奋得晕头转向。

Tom G. – “Next year, I’m most excited to continue the quest to get our primary story trilogy of “Rise, Conquer, Rule” into publishing. I’ve been so appreciative of the support and encouragement we’ve received from our fellow mourners who’ve caught on to the anti-hero rebellion ideals that are the heart of the Court of the Dead. We’ve propagated the notion that nobility and righteousness can come from the least expected places. The fact that messaging has resonated with our audience is a reaffirming thought in an often confusing world. Court of the Dead is a very visually exciting universe, and I look forward to paying off the interest that our fellow mourners have expressed with an epic saga of sorrow and hopefulness, beauty and horror, redemption and self-determination – for now and always. “
Tom G - “明年,我最激动的是继续寻求将我们的故事三部曲”上升,征服,规则“转化为出版。 我非常感谢我们从伙伴那里得到的支持和鼓励,他们坚持了作为死庭核心的反英雄叛逆理想。 我们传播了一种观念,即荣誉和公义可以来自最不期望的地方。 事实上,观众与我们产生共鸣是因为我们在传递一个经常令人困惑的世界观 ,死庭是一个视觉上非常让人兴奋的世界。我期待着能一直把这些奉献给大家,这些悲伤和希望,美丽和恐怖,救赎和自决的史诗传奇 - 现在和将来一直都是。 “。

Stay tuned in the coming weeks as we reveal some of the exciting new products coming to you straight from the Underworld!

上一篇:Prime 1 Studio 26寸《特种部队/G.I. JOE》蛇眼/SNAKE EYES #PMGJ-01-增加新狼头
下一篇:Sideshow × Iron Studios 新品:19寸《钢铁侠》Mark XLVI 雕像(#902924)
发表于 2016-12-21 12:00 | 显示全部楼层
看来17年的死亡法庭 可以入几款了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-12-21 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
挺好的系列
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-12-21 13:15 手机 | 显示全部楼层
太棒了,17年有的玩了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-12-21 13:53 | 显示全部楼层
女王2.0 武神2.0  其他的都是新角色吧
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-12-21 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
这个系列,不看的懂一些英文,估计不明白什么意思。
就是雕像放在家里太可怕了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2016-12-25 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
不会这么快就2.0吧
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:10 , Processed in 0.161132 second(s), 29 queries .