★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 17198|回复: 65

[DAM] DAMTOYS 新品:1/6 黑帮王国 - 红桃5 波文 / Bowen 可动人偶 (GK016#)

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-3-7 15:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
第五章:J的反击

第5节:暴力解决一切

抱歉!我拍摄的是无法喝彩的艺术
Sorry! The arts I film cannot be applauded

Bowen 波文是红桃家族红桃k的外甥,其母是红桃k的亲妹妹。波文从小就在家族优越的大环境下成长,在其擅长摄影的母亲影响下,从小对摄影感兴趣。在他12岁的时候母亲送给他一部8mm胶片摄影机,兴奋的波文每天爱不释手地拿着摄影机到处拍摄,记录了他很多快乐的瞬间。
但在这种充斥着暴力和罪恶寻的家族环境中成长的他很快对美好的事物开始厌倦,开始找新的刺激。一次小比利找来波文让他拍摄一段他暴打人的镜头以向哥哥展示自己的强大,波文被小比利威胁恐吓不情愿地拿起摄影机,瑟瑟发抖的双手连摄影机都拿不稳。特别是当鲜血飞奔向镜头的时候,波文被吓得坐倒在地上。

影片拍摄完,小比利邀请两个哥哥以及一些好友一起观看影片,当来回抖动的镜头中衬托着暴力的时候,瞬间得到了升华,特别是当一簇献血飞奔向镜头时,摄影机落地那一瞬间,也正好巧合地跟随被打之人同时倒地,这些不经意的巧合再配合上野蛮暴力瞬间发酵起来,让观影的小比利以及其他人目瞪口呆,他们从来没有看过如此手法拍出的逼真的记录电影,以至于影片结束后在场的几个人都木讷片刻。
消息很快就传开了,家族内的很多人纷纷前来观看影片,波文很快在家族内成为红人,家族内很多子弟也以金钱和物质相诱来邀他拍片,影片题材除了一些打斗暴力场景外甚至包括一些浪漫追求之类的题材,对每一个题材波文都力求创新去拍摄。
T几年过去,波文也渐渐对这些题材厌倦,他心中想拍一部属于自己的电影,他想做一名导演,不想在家族中混日子,但家族的回答很强硬不允许他从事电影行业,让他学习打理家族的事情。
波文开始在家族里做事,但家族的事请始终让他提不起兴趣,也可以说他心中电影梦想还没有完全破灭。

一次家族的人举办的婚礼上,波文结识了位著名电影制片人,他看过波文很多内部电影,一直想拍一部关于黑帮的电影,波文心中的电影梦想再次燃烧起来,但家族仍然强硬态度反对他来做导演,因为了解他的性格,知道他会拍出很多真实的情节。
在家族的强烈反对下,导演的名额最后落到一个初出茅庐的新锐年轻导演身上,影片上映后大获成功,获得了多项奥斯卡奖,但影片将很多真实的桥段电影化后并非真实,波文看后很沮丧,对家族也很失望。他也渐渐对自己的梦想越来越淡化,开始对处理家族内部事物更是上心,因为其母亲在家族中的地位和对他的大力辅佐,波文在家族中的势力也开始培植起来。

但当他在自己忧郁不开心的时候会在自己一所公寓卧室里放自己少年时拍过的影片,每次观看都让他心中愉悦起来。
在一座高级住宅的最高层,波文抱着自己新认识喝得大醉的情妇打开房门带着几分酒意走进房间,进屋后尚且三分清醒的波文隐约听到从卧室的房间里屋传来电视机里播放的熟悉的儿童戏闹声,波文将大醉不醒的情妇扔到客厅的沙发上后晃晃悠悠地走向卧室。
卧室的电视机旁几张光盘散落在地上,电视里播放着波文少年时拍摄的影片。
“这是你拍的最好的影片,你最棒的影片还是这个时候拍的。”
卧室靠窗的座椅上传来低沉的声音,昏暗的月光下一个熟悉的面孔慢慢站立起来走向波文。
“奥......奥格尔,你怎么进来的?”波文晃了晃自己醉醺醺的头。
“你窗户没有关”奥格尔打趣地头憋向30层的窗户说道。
“你在被追杀,整个家族都在追杀你”波文用力拍向房间灯光开关,房间亮了起来。
“我来了,就在这儿,你可以杀我”奥格尔一脸戏耍神情紧盯着波文。
波文慢慢地坐在床边一把导演椅子上,这也是他平时看自己片子时必做的一把椅子,双手揉搓着醉意的脸庞说道:“你杀了雷耶斯,并抢了他的地盘,家族不会放过你”
“如果你喜欢雷耶斯的生意和地盘将来可以送给你”奥格尔晃动着手里酒杯微笑地看着波文。
“我也杀了老约翰,并将假账本放到俄罗斯人那,威尔逊和特纳家族现在一定在互相猜疑。真的账本我也可以送给你”奥格尔喝下一口酒后目光犀利地看向波文。
“他已经老了,在位也太久了,三个儿子都已经死去,只有你还有希望”。
奥格尔神情凝重地看向波文又补充了一句“我也可以除掉这个希望”。
波文从腰间拿出一把左轮放到床边的桌子上,顺手拿起放在桌子上的一个8mm胶片摄影机,这也是他母亲当年送他的那部,在手里不停地把弄着。
沉默许久后,涨红着醉醺醺的脸看向奥格尔问道:“你需要我做什么?”
“你能为我做什么?”奥格尔挑了下眉毛耸肩打趣地问道。
波文凝望着奥格尔片刻,强做苦笑长叹一口气,用手里的摄影机向奥格尔比划一下回答道:“我可以为你拍部传记”......。

波文T恤上讽刺图案:暴力是种美学!
Sarcasm figure on Bowen’s t-shirt: Violence is a kind of aesthetcs!

image002.jpg

波文肩膀上的纹身象征着自己的拍摄风格:略过删剪
Bowen has tattoo on his shoulder symbolizing his own filming genre: Skip the clip!

image004.jpg

CHAPTER 6:: J’s fighting back
Section 1:Sorry! I filmed the art of no applause

Bowen is a nephew of the Heart of K, head of Heart family. His mother was K’s little sister. Growing up in a prestigious environment and under the influence of his mother, Bowen found an interest in filming since he was a child. He got an 8mm camcorder as a gift from his mother on his 12th birthday, and started filming everything with it. It was his favorite gift and memorized many happy moments.

However, violence and crimes that has been running in the family made him intolerable to the bright and beautiful sides of life. New excitement has found him. One day Little Billy asked Bowen to shoot him beating up some guy, for the purpose of showing how strong he was to his brother. Bowen was forced by Little Billy to pick up the camcorder with shaking hands. He slumped onto the ground when blood spattered all over the lens.

After the shooting, Little Billy invited his brothers and some friends to watch it. Violence seemed so vivid in the shaking footage. Especially when a splash of blood covered the lens, the camcorder has fallen to the ground, filming the beaten guy collapsing in the same frame. These coincidental captures boomed instantly. The documentary stuck Little Billy and other viewers right away. They have never seen anything like this before. It was so vivid and impressive, even they were speechless for a while.
The news spread fast. Many people of the family came to see the film. Bowen became quite popular very soon. Lots of money and favors was presented to Bowen for his artwork. Most of those were violence shots. Yet there were some romantic presentations for wooing girls. Bowen tried to make each film with creativity.

As time passed by, Bowen was bored with these materials. He wanted to shoot a real film for himself. He wanted to become a real director. But the family made a strong point of opposing his filmmaking dream.
Bowen started to work for the family but was never really interested. His dream was not dead yet.
At a wedding ceremony, Bowen got acquainted to a famous producer. He had watched lots of Bowen’s insider films and really wanted to make a gangster film. That producer’s invitation ignited sparks of Bowen’s dream. However, the family still opposed strongly, because they knew how authentic his film might be.

Unable to fight against the family, the chance of being a real director in a real movie was given to a new comer in the filming industry. The result was such a success and won several Academy awards. Of course many scenarios in that movie were not quite real after some artistic processing. Bowen was frustrated while disappointed by the family. He buried his dream and started to take care of things for the family. With the status of his mother and her assistance, Bowen’s influence within the family was growing big.
But whenever in a blue mood, Bowen would play those films made in his youth at his apartment. This was the only thing that could make him happy again.

In the penthouse of a high-end residence, Bowen opened the door with tipsy feelings and a drunken newly-met mistress in his arms. Some familiar noises from his bedroom awoke him. He dropped the girl to sofa and staggered to the room where the noises came from.
Several disc scattered on the ground by the television. Film from his youth was playing.

“These were your best movies. You made your best at this period.”
A low voice came from the window side seat. Bowen saw a familiar face. The man stood up and walked to him, under shimmering moonlight.
“Ogier…how did you get in?” Bowen shook his drunken head.
“Your window is open.” Ogier teased him, looking at the 30th floor window.
“You are hunted by the whole family. Everyone wants you dead.” Bowen slapped at the switch and lit up the room.
“Yet I came. I’m right here. You can kill me.” Ogier stared at Bowen with a teasing smile.
Bowen slowly sat down on a director chair by the bed, which was his special seat when he watched his own film. He rubbed his face.
“You’ve killed Reyes and took his business. The family won’t let you off.”
“If you have an eye on Reyes’ business and his turf, I can give it to you.” Ogier shook the glass in hand and smiled at Bowen.
“I’ve killed Old John too and put some fake books at the hands of the Russians. The Wilson Family and the Turner Family now must be speculating each other. I can give you the real books too.” Ogier took a sip and stared at Bowen sharply.
“He’s old and lingering for too long. All his sons were dead. You are the only hope.”
“But I can wipe up this hope as well.” Ogier said with a grim face.
Bowen took out and put his revolver on the bedside table, then picked up an 8mm camcorder. It was that gift from his mother. He kept playing with it.
After a long silence, Bowen looked at Ogier red-faced. “What do you need me for?”
“What can you do for me?” Ogier raised his eyebrows.
Bowen stared at Ogier for a while and sighed. He showed the camcorder to Ogier,
“I can make you a documentary.”

################################################################

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Heart 5 Bowen Action Figure
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑帮王国 - 红桃5 波文 可动人偶

NO. GK016

头雕              HEADSCULP
  素体              ACTION BADY
  皮夹克            LEATHER JACKET
  棕色T恤           BROWN T-SHIRT
  做旧牛仔裤        JEANS
  黑色腰带          BLACK BELT
  裸手 x5           PALM X 5
  牛仔靴            COWBOY BOOTS
  黄金手表          GOLD WATCH
  黄金项链          GOLD NECKLACE
  左轮手枪          AIRSOFT CO2 RUGER GUN
  雪茄              CIGAR
  8mm摄像机         LEICINA 8MM CAMERA
  导演座椅          DIRECTOR SEAT

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

白底.png

上一篇:HotToys新品:1/6 复联3 - 格鲁特+火箭浣熊 套装MMS476 & 树人 单售版 - 更新加图
下一篇:VStoys 新品:1/6 女學生特工 服装套装
发表于 2018-3-7 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
昆丁!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 狐狸 于 2018-3-7 15:15 编辑

这是谁?我还以为草花该来了,还是红桃。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:13 | 显示全部楼层
脚控昆~~~~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
昆丁已经来了,北野武还会远吗?
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:18 手机 | 显示全部楼层
预订破发系列
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
黑帮系列已经被“黑帮”彻底限制住了,成也“黑帮”败也“黑帮” 美式漫画风格其实很好,可以延展做出很多有意思的题材,DAM还不如彻底放弃黑帮这个线,出些其他卡通头题材,比如世界吉他英雄,另类美式复古潮流人偶,发现设计师特别喜欢牛仔靴还不如出些西部牛仔卡通化的一些可挖掘的题材。这个系列还是大有前途的。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
现在的黑帮感觉已经黔驴技穷了,翻来覆去的都是皮衣,大皮靴。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:27 | 显示全部楼层
斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格,会有吗?
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2018-3-7 15:32 | 显示全部楼层
我预估下一个应该是乔布斯
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:28 , Processed in 0.256824 second(s), 29 queries .