★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 1669|回复: 4

[News] Sideshow:1/1 星球大战 - Yoda/尤达大师 青铜雕像 (#400353)

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-6 08:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
“Luminous beings are we...”

Sideshow and Noble Studio present the Yoda Bronze Life-Size Statue, designed by distinguished sculptor Lawrence Noble.

Enigmatic and wise, Master Yoda has inspired countless generations of Star Wars fans, including sparking the artistic journey of sculptor Lawrence Noble himself. First moved to sculpt after witnessing Yoda’s cinematic debut in Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Noble became the visionary artist behind the iconic Yoda Fountain that welcomes visitors to the Lucasfilm campus, a monument that has since attained legendary status among Star Wars fans. Now, the Yoda Bronze Life-Size Statue by Noble Studio brings the legacy of the beloved original sculpture to fans in a new, unique, high-end collectible format.

“Myth and legend…when I started working on Yoda and I was trying to bring that to fruition, I had my love, I had that sense of myth and legend, and I had that sense of destiny I had felt when I first saw the movie,” Noble explained of his undertaking to honor the Star Wars icon.

Do not judge him by his size- the Yoda Bronze Life-Size Statue captures the larger-than-life presence of a beloved Jedi Master as envisioned by Lawrence Noble; mysterious, heroic, and wise. This unique Star Wars collectible measures 31” tall, sculpted with immense detail and varying lifelike textures to bring the diminutive Dagobah resident to life, from the wrinkles of his aged portrait to the tatters of his well-worn Jedi robes. The unique coloration of the Yoda Bronze Life-Size Statue adds additional dimension to this collectible, contrasting his signature green complexion with the earthen elements of his cane, his robes, and the base. Embracing all the mysteries of the Force in one iconic composition, this is the definitive Yoda statue for Star Wars fans.

Do, or do not. There is no try. Bring a piece of Star Wars legacy to your collection with the Yoda Bronze Life-Size Statue today.

Brand                           Star Wars
Manufacturer                Sideshow Collectibles
Type                            Bronze Statue

Artists
Lawrence A. Noble (Sculpt)
Lucasfilm (Design)
Noble Studio

Product Size                   Height: 31" (787.4 mm) | Width: 19.5" (495.3 mm) | Depth: 19.5" (495.3 mm) | *
Dimensional Weight         0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU                             400353
UPC                             747720239197

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

上一篇:大蛇丸
下一篇:Prime 1 Studio:1/15《侏罗纪世界2》- Indominus Rex/暴虐霸王龙(LMCJW2-04)
发表于 2019-12-6 09:01 | 显示全部楼层
我去,这个可以~
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-12-6 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
官网不是更新了个带头发的大师么,怎么又一个“秃顶”版的
我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
发表于 2019-12-6 12:51 | 显示全部楼层
yoda过时了,babyyoda才是the way
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2019-12-6 15:28 | 显示全部楼层
尤达大师缺个碗
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:22 , Processed in 0.203590 second(s), 29 queries .