★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
★ PJ玩具铺仓储批发店- 【主营批发】
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 武汉 藏影兵人沙龙
★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 884|回复: 7

[News] Sideshow x Unruly Industries:创意设计 蜘蛛侠系列(700163/4/5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-11 14:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
Don’t fret! Your favorite headbanging hero is here! Whether he’s walking the runway or rocking the main stage, this limited edition Spider-Punk Designer Collectible Statue by Tracy Tubera is strutting — and strumming — in style.

About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the ÜBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Artist Statement:

HOBART AKA SPIDER PUNK

I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPER HEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER COLLECTIBLES!

After being bitten by a spider irradiated by illegal waste dumping, a new SPIDER HERO arose on EARTH-138. On a world where the downtrodden people of New York needed a hero to lead them, HOBART BROWN AKA SPIDER PUNK stepped up with his new SPIDER POWERS and PUNK ROCK attitude. I wanted to design HOBIE in a HEROIC stance that showed he is ready to SAVE THE DAY and ROCK OUT at the same time. I wanted this Art Figure to look like he was being blown back by “15,000 WATTS OF PUNK ROCK”! Armed with his SPIDER GUITAR and decked out in SPIKES, HOBIE needed some CLASSIC kicks that have always represented that INDIVIDUALISTIC MIND SET. So I put him in sneakers that say ALL AMPS ARE SET TO 11. Sneakers with a simple design, yet ALL STAR in ATTITUDE.

Brand
Marvel
Manufacturer
Unruly Industriesfile:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\{D41FVA2GN7OA2X26ICDLK9.png
Type
Designer Collectible Statue
Genre
Superhero Comic Book Pop Culture Music
Artists
Steve Schumacher (Sculpt)
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Casey Love (Paint)
The Unruly Industries Design and Development Team (Design) (Development)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Plastic , Vinyl
Product Size
Height: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
Width: 11.4" (29 cm)
Depth: 5.9" (15 cm) *

Shipping Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

上一篇:Prime 1 Studio:1/3 黑暗之夜:死亡金属 - 蝙蝠侠 标准版#MMDCMT-09/DX/DXS
下一篇:Queen Studios 新品预告:天火擎天柱
 楼主| 发表于 2022-5-11 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
Her fashion sense is out of this world! The limited edition Ghost-Spider Designer Collectible Statue by Tracy Tubera saves the day with her slick kicks and sick kick drum beats.

About the Artist: Tracy Tubera AKA the ÜBER ILLUSTRATOR SUPREME has a style that is a mix of graffiti, anime, and comic book art. His artwork has an acute attention to sharp, crisp line work with splashes of bright pop colors. He mixes pop culture imagery with his love for sneakers, Super Heroes, and humor to create imagery all his own.

Artist Statement:

GWEN AKA GHOST-SPIDER

I have always loved the design and colors of SNEAKERS. The bright colors and intricate designs are the same reasons why I love COMIC BOOKS/SUPER HEROES. Also, there is always the story behind a certain Super Hero. Their SECRET ORIGIN. The amazing story of how a character got his/her powers. Or the incredible circumstances that caused a character to become a Super Hero. Most sneakers also have their own “Secret Origin”. The process that it took a designer to get to the final look of a sneaker. What inspired the look of a shoe. What influenced the use of certain materials or colors. So many things in common that I always felt needed to be explored.

These vinyl figures are what I call S.H.S. aka Super Heroes in Sneakers- two things that meant a lot to me growing up and still do to this day. Two completely different cultures mashed together to create a new visual of things most people wouldn’t normally see together. I always wondered what kicks my favorite Super Hero would wear. That’s why I would create these illustrations and now DESIGNER COLLECTIBLES!

At the EDGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE, on Earth-65, there is no SPIDER-MAN. Instead there is only a young, brave, free-spirited GWEN STACY AKA GHOST-SPIDER. I was super excited to design this Art figure not only because I love this interpretation of GWEN ,but because now MILES can be paired up with his MULTIVERSAL crime fighting SPIDER PAL! Much like all my pieces, I like to capture movement in all my designs. GWEN is no different. I designed her to be in a “READY FOR ACTION” stance that is POWERFUL yet BALLET-like. I feel that GWEN stands out from all the other SPIDER characters because of her UNIQUE look & style. She needed sneakers that repped those same qualities. So I put her in some kicks that have always been known for their unique DESIGN & BOLD COLORS. Sneakers that accentuate GWEN’s ARTISTIC STYLE and POWER to the MAX!

Brand
Marvel
Manufacturer
Unruly Industriesfile:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys\{D41FVA2GN7OA2X26ICDLK9.png
Type
Genre
Artists
Casey Love (Paint)
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Materials
Plastic , Vinyl
Product Size
Height: 5" (12.7 cm)
Width: 8.27" (21 cm)
Depth: 5.26" (13.4 cm) *

Shipping Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *

SKU
UPC

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2022-5-11 14:43 | 显示全部楼层
A fit so good, we might just have to clone his look! This limited edition Scarlet Spider Designer Collectible Statue by Tracy Tubera is as red as the Big Apple itself with shiny sneakers to match.

Artist Statement:

BEN AKA SCARLET SPIDER

BEN REILLY AKA SCARLET SPIDER is the perfect clone of PETER PARKER, but always wanted to be his own man. When the world needed a SPIDER-MAN, BEN didn’t want to take on the name and look of the OG SPIDEY. He wanted to be his own HERO with his own STYLE. That’s what I have always loved about this character. The SCARLET SPIDER’s look was the EPITOME of the 90’s SUPERHERO. BOLD, UNIQUE, and UNAPOLOGETIC. BEN needed some sneakers that have been known to encompass both those same things in their design. Sneakers that are SECOND in a line with QUALITIES from previous designs, but a LOOK and STYLE all its OWN. Kicks that many have HUNTED for, but only a few have managed to to acquire. Leaving many sneaker heads seeing RED.

Brand
Marvel
Manufacturer
Type
Genre
Artists
Casey Love (Paint)
Tracy Tubera (Design)
Materials
Plastic , Vinyl
Product Size
Height: 5.5" (14 cm)
Width: 6" (15.2 cm)
Depth: 9.65" (24.5 cm) *

Shipping Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *

SKU
UPC

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2022-5-11 14:48 手机 | 显示全部楼层
新颖独特
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2022-5-11 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
动感十足
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2022-5-12 09:16 | 显示全部楼层
这鞋带,也不怕被绊倒。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2022-5-12 14:24 手机 | 显示全部楼层
抽象动态
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2022-5-13 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
太棒啦!!怎么卖??
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 02:29 , Processed in 0.349658 second(s), 31 queries .