☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 2718|回复: 17

[DAM] DAMTOYS新品:1/6 黑帮王国--番外篇 尼尔【WF2023会场版】Gks005L/大货版

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-28 15:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
番外篇:尼尔与撒克逊

所有的罪孽,贪婪,欲望,,权力,财富,忏悔都将深埋土下,好运,感恩之人
All the sin, greed, desire, power, wealth and confession will be buried deep under the earth.  Good luck, grateful one.

尼尔Nei作为三叶草创始人他对草花家族的未来也有着长远的打算,他希望草花家族能够越来越强大可以和其他家族抗衡,但这不仅需要大量人手还需要大量资金。
尼尔和撒克逊初次相识是在古董枪拍卖会上,二人都有收藏古董鎗支的爱好,这也促成二人相识,在早期有过较好的合作并逐渐建立了友谊,撒克逊在巅峰时期也曾关照过尼尔。
在撒克逊入狱后,尼尔也经常去监狱看望他并给予很多关照和保护。并且将撒克逊仅剩的私生子保护起来,还有那只撒克逊喜爱的恶霸犬--Wade 维德 。

尼尔想要的撒克逊心知肚明,撒克逊想要的尼尔也心照不宣。但撒克逊和黑桃k的仇恨以及尼尔和黑桃j奥格尔的师徒情谊又让尼尔左右为难,尼尔想到能解决的办法就是黑桃k死在撒克逊之前并扶持奥格尔接手黑桃家族,但似乎时间已经不允许了。
近日尼尔得知撒克逊最近疾病加重,便带着撒克逊的爱犬来到监狱探望他,见面被安排在特殊的房间内探视,被狱警搀扶坐下的撒克逊看着非常憔悴,不停咳嗽,身体很是虚弱。
撒克逊看到慢慢爬过来的维德吃力地低下身抚摸着已经尽显老态的爱犬,虚弱地轻声地说着:“维德,你也老了,我可能要先走了”。

“维德20岁了,相当于人的百岁了,我觉得它似乎也快走了所以带它来见见你,老朋友”。尼尔缓缓道来。
“还记得见到他第一次是在墨西哥一个小村子里,当时的我被人追杀,我当时躲进村子里一户人家,见到了刚出生不久的维德,它那时刚学会跑,那时的它胆子也小总是躲藏起来。后来我逃走后那个村子的人全部被屠杀无一幸免,但是维德却躲了起来,我回到村子后将它带到身边。入狱前我也带它回去过几次,看看它是否还有记忆,记得起那个熟悉而陌生的村庄。”撒克逊将维德抱在怀里轻轻抚摸着,往日的回忆在娓娓道来。
“它离开太久了,早已记不起原来主人的味道。”尼尔回复道。
“我第一次带它回去的时候我将它喜爱的一根骨头藏在它主人墓碑下,结果它找了出来,呵呵,小家伙只有自己需要的时候才会想起一切”。撒克逊苦涩地笑了笑望向老态的维德。
“我将那个村子的人都安葬了,但墓碑上没有名字,我不知道他们都叫什么,但我也给维德也立了块墓碑,我希望维德最后日子里能够回到它主人的身边,也许这样能让我安心些。”撒克逊感叹地述说着。
“我记得你以前和我提过那个村子,我会带它回到那里,让维德在那里安息”。尼尔似乎感悟到什么迟疑了一下回答到。
“我太累了,感觉我每天睡觉都像是一次告别,但第二天醒来却发现死神总是迟到。也许他在等有人替我支付船票。撒克逊缓缓抬起头不停咳嗽着望向尼尔。
探视时间到了,狱警开始催促着。
“老朋友,我会和死神打声招呼,让你得以安息”。说完尼尔像撒克逊点了一下头带上礼帽起身缓缓抱走老维德。
望着尼尔的背影撒克逊沉默地闭上眼睛,似乎这一刻他的咳嗽也停止了,他缓缓说出一句话“好运,感恩之人”。
尼尔转身回头凝望着撒克逊微笑的脸庞停顿片刻后转身离去。

墨西哥远郊一个偏僻荒废的村庄前,这里杂草丛生,很久没有人打理了,一个破旧教堂前的墓地上错落着形状大小各异的石头墓碑,所有墓碑上都没有文字,像一个个孤魂游荡在墓地中等待指引,尼尔从车上抱下老维德,老迈的维德吃力地在墓地中一边嗅着味道一边爬行,似乎这里很久没有熟悉的味道了。
尼尔跟随着缓慢爬行的维德,一边打量着四周,在其中一块墓碑前,维德停了下来,它围绕着石碑转了几圈后开始用爪子缓慢吃力着刨土,尼尔示意手下去帮忙,手下用匕首开始迅速挖开泥土,深挖40厘米左右后藏在墓碑下边的一行浅浅文字慢慢显露出来,尼尔俯下身查看,拨开泥土和杂草只见石碑下边写着一行拉丁文字,“所有的罪孽,贪婪,欲望,权力,财富,忏悔都将深埋土下,好运,感恩之人。

尼尔去探望撒克逊的事很快传到方块家族和红桃家族耳中,双方便快速展开了行动。

尼尔胸前的欧洲龙和东方龙纹身,代表着他希望自己是个白种人也是个黄种人。
The European dragon and Oriental dragon tattoo on his chest, which means he wanted to be on both the White and the Yellow race.

image002.jpg

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom --------extra chapter Nell gks005
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑帮王国---------番外篇尼尔   gks005

清单:

头雕 HEADSCULP
素体 ACTION BADY

服装:  
黑色呢子大衣 BLACK TWEED COAT
棕色西服     BROWN SUIT
棕色西裤     BROWN DRESS PANTS
黄色坎肩     YELLOW VEST
白色衬衫     WHITE SHIRT
蓝色围巾     BLUE SCARF
黑色领带     BLACK TIE

配件:
礼帽         CAP
手套手x6        HAND GLOVES x6
m1911手鎗A   M1911 PISTOL A
m1911手鎗B   M1911 PISTOL B
史赛宾连珠枪 M1865
赌徒跳刀     STILETTO
怀表         POCKET WATCH
雪茄         CIGAR
雪茄钳       CIGAR TONGS
墨镜         SUNGLASSES
恶霸犬       AMERICAN BULLY
狗链         DOG CHAIN

条形码:6976204930174     

gks005-001-大货.jpg

gks005-002-大货.jpg

gks005-003-大货.jpg

gks005-004-大货.jpg

gks005-005-大货.jpg

gks005-006-大货.jpg

gks005-007-大货.jpg

gks005-008-大货.jpg

Extra: Neel and Saxons

All the sin, greed, desire, power, wealth and confession will be buried deep under the earth.  Good luck, grateful one.

Neil, as the founder of the Clover gang, has long-term plans for the future of the Club family. He hopes that the Club will become stronger and stronger to compete with other families, but this requires not only a lot of manpower but also a lot of money.
Neil and Saxon first met in an antique gun auction. They both have a hobby of collecting antique firearms, which contributed to the acquaintance of the two. In early years they had good cooperation and gradually established a friendship. Saxon in his peak years had also looked after Neil. After Saxon was imprisoned, Neil often went to prison to visit him and gave him a lot of care and protection. He also took Saxon's only remaining illegitimate child into protection, as well as Saxon's favourite bully dog: Wade.
Saxon knows what Neil wants, and vice versa. However, the hatred between Saxon and K of Spade as well as Neil and Ogier's mentorship has left Neil in a dilemma. The solution he could think of would be that K of Spade die before Saxon and then support Ogier to take over the family, but it seems that the time is running out.
Recently, Neil learnt that Saxon's illness has worsened, so he brought Saxon's dog to visit him in prison. The meeting was arranged in a special room. Saxon was helped to sit down by the prison guards, looking very haggard and coughing: his body was very weak. Saxon watched Wade slowly crawling over and lowered himself with great difficulty to stroke his beloved dog, as old as it was. Weakly and softly, he said: "Wade, you are also old. I may have to leave first".
"Wade is 20 years old, the equivalent of a human's hundred. It seemed to me that he was on his way out as well, so I brought him here to meet you, old friend." Neil spoke slowly.
"I remember the first time I met him was in a small village in Mexico. I was being hunted. I was hiding in a house in the village and that's where I met Wade. He was born not long ago and had just learnt to run. At that time, he was timid and always trying to hide. After I escaped, all the people in that village were slaughtered, but Wade hid away, and I brought him with me after returned to the village. I also took him back a few times before I went to prison to see if he still had memories of the familiar yet strange village." Saxon took Wade in his arms and stroked it gently; memories of the past were unfolding.
"He has left for too long to remember the smell of his old owner." Neil replied back.
"The first time I took him back, I hid one of his favourite bones under his master's tombstone, and he found it. Huh, the little guy only remembers something when he needs it." Saxon smiled bitterly looking over at old Wade.
"I buried everyone from that village, but there were no names on the headstones. I don't know any of their names, but I also put up one for Wade, and I hope that he will return to his owner in his last days. Maybe that will put some peace in me." Saxon recounted with a sigh.
"I remember you mentioning that village to me before, I will take him back and let Wade rest in peace there." Neil replied after a moment's hesitation as if he sensed something.

"I'm so tired. It feels like every night I go to bed is like a farewell only to wake up the next day and realise that Death is always late. Maybe he's waiting for someone to pay for my boat ticket." Saxon slowly raised his head kept coughing and looked over at Neil.
Visiting hours were up and the prison guards began to urge.
"Old friend, I'll say hello to the Grim Reaper and let you rest in peace." Neil nodded his head at Saxon, put on his top hat, got up and slowly carried off old Wade.
Saxon looked at Neil's back and closed his eyes in silence, as if his coughing had stopped for the moment. He slowly uttered the words, "Good luck, Grateful One".
Neil turned back and stared at Saxon's smiling face for a moment and then turned away.
In front of a remote and deserted village on the outskirts of Mexico, the place was overgrown with weeds, which hadn't been taken care of for a long time. The graveyard in front of a dilapidated church was strewn with tombstones of different shapes and sizes, all of which had no words on them, just like a bunch of lonely souls wandering around, waiting for guidance. Neil carried old Wade down from the car, and the old dog creeped with struggle to sniff the smells in the graveyard. It seemed that the place hadn't had a familiar smell for a long time.
Neil followed the slow crawling Wade, while looking around. In front of one of the tombstones, Wade stopped. It circled around the stone for a few times and then began to dig the soil slowly and laboriously with its claws. Neil signaled his men to go and help, and they began to dig the soil quickly with their daggers. After digging deeply for about 40 centimetres, a line of shallow writing carved on the tombstone was slowly revealed, and Neil leaned down to look at it. After pushed aside the mud and weeds, Neil saw a line of words written in Latin, " All the sin, greed, desire, power, wealth and confession will be buried deep under the earth.  Good luck, grateful one."
Word of Neil's visit to Saxon soon reached the ears of the Diamonds and the Hearts family, and both sides started to move quickly.

上一篇:COOMODEL新品: 1/6梦魇系列-帝国精灵王【WF2023纯铜纪念版/珍藏版】NS2301/NS2302
下一篇:WHOHO TOYS:1∕6 女穿搭 战壕风衣 单品 WT-TC29
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-28 15:29 | 显示全部楼层
gks005-0001_看图王.jpg

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom 2023 SHANGHAI WF VENUE LIMITED EDITION--------extra chapter Nell gks005 L
DAMTOYS 1/6 黑帮王国2023上海wf会场限量版---------番外篇尼尔   gks005 L

清单:

头雕  HEADSCULP
素体 ACTION BADY

服装:  
蓝色呢子大衣 BLUE TWEED COAT
黄色西服     YELLOW SUIT
黄色西裤     YELLOW DRESS PANTS
棕色坎肩     BROWN VEST
白色衬衫     WHITE SHIRT
红色围巾     RED SCARF
红色领带     RED TIE

配件:
礼帽         CAP
手套手x6        HAND GLOVES x6
m1911手鎗A   M1911 PISTOL A
m1911手鎗B   M1911 PISTOL B
温彻斯特步槍 WINCHESTER RIFLE
赌徒跳刀     STILETTO
怀表         POCKET WATCH
雪茄         CIGAR
雪茄钳       CIGAR TONGS
墨镜         SUNGLASSES
恶霸犬       AMERICAN BULLY
狗链         DOG CHAIN

gks005-0002_看图王.jpg

gks005-0003_看图王.jpg

gks005-0004_看图王.jpg

gks005-0005_看图王_看图王.jpg

gks005-0006_看图王.jpg

gks005-0007_看图王.jpg

gks005-0008_看图王.jpg

我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-28 15:30 | 显示全部楼层
DAMTOYS1/6 Gangsters Kingdom 2023 SHANGHAI WF VENUE LIMITED EDITION--------extrachapter Nell gks005 L
DAMTOYS1/6 黑帮王国2023上海wf会场限量版---------番外篇尼尔   gks005 L
出货时间:2024年Q1th
零售价:1180元
限定数量:199套(附带限量卡)
销售规则:WF会场期间预售期间每人限购2套,售完即止。
***************************************************************************************
DAMTOYS1/6 Gangsters Kingdom --------extra chapter Nell gks005
DAMTOYS1/6 黑帮王国---------番外篇尼尔   gks005
出货时间:2024年Q1th
条形码: 6976204930181     
零售价: 1080元

我要说一句 收起回复
WORLD BOX
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-28 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
更多品牌会场限定:
倒计时开启!WF2022-2023上海 我们现场见!众多品牌会场限定信息公布!
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=397266
(出处: 兵人在线BBICN)

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2023-9-28 15:44 | 显示全部楼层
两把杠杆用了大镖客的模,再配一把打字机就爽了
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2023-9-28 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
一个向左看一个向右看,是可动眼还是??????
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2023-9-28 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
紅桃6是不是不出了
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-28 16:04 | 显示全部楼层
master1151 发表于 2023-9-28 15:48
一个向左看一个向右看,是可动眼还是??????

不是可动眼
收起回复
master1151 2023-9-28 19:32 回复
好的谢谢~
发表于 2023-9-28 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
军事有会场限定吗
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-28 16:33 | 显示全部楼层
shengcheng 发表于 2023-9-28 16:13
军事有会场限定吗

今年没有军事限定
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:35 , Processed in 0.236330 second(s), 31 queries .