BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店

Zenpunk:卯足劲系列-张旺【与子同袍】癸卯纪念版 28cm/12cm手办
Zenpunk:The Riveting Force series-Zhang Wang【Brothers in arms】
Gui Mao Memorial Edition 28cm/12cm Resin kit

image001.jpg

——卯足劲系列——

癸卯年间,一群身穿盔甲的可爱兔子跨越遥远的时空,从大秦而来,给大家送上祝福,愿您始终怀揣梦想,卯足劲不断前行。

——The Riveting Force series——

A group of cute rabbits in armor came across the distant time and space from the Qin Dynasty to send you blessings during the Decade, wishing you to always carry your dreams and put all your strength to keep moving forward.

image003.jpg

张旺是一位中国知名画家,在数字美术、公共雕塑、动漫艺术方面拥有许多项目经验,同时,他也是南开大学文学院东方艺术系主任, 天津市美协理事、天津中国画学会理事、天津雕塑学会理事,南开大学数字中国画创作研究中心主任。

Zhang Wang is a well-known Chinese painter, with many project experience in digital art, public sculpture and animation art. At the same time, he is also the director of the east art department of Nankai academy, the director of Tianjin Art Association, the director of Tianjin Chinese painting society, the director of Tianjin Sculpture Society, and the director of Nankai digital Chinese painting creation research.

image005.jpg

张旺参与了许多知名比赛和项目,个人作品多次入选全国美展、德国数字艺术节、日中动漫艺术大展等国内外展赛并获重要奖项;为漫威、中华书局等国内外出版机构近百种图书、报刊、杂志绘制封面、插图;出版有个人专集《古典与玄幻——张旺CG作品集》、《志怪与志人——张旺CG作品集2》、《力.神——张旺白描作品集》、《古斓斑——张旺手绘作品集》、《东学西渐》、《张旺手绘人体结构研习手册》;设计制作《十二生肖》、《荷之精灵》等大型公共雕塑;设计中国邮政《黄梅戏》、《诸葛亮》、《粤剧》等邮票系列及相关邮品;主持国家艺术基金项目《国画数字化技术人才培养》。

His resume is very rich, and he has participated in many well-known competitions and projects. His personal works have been selected multiple times in domestic and international exhibitions such as the National Art Exhibition, the German Digital Art Festival, and the China Animation Art Exhibition, and have won important awards; Draw covers and illustrations for nearly a hundred books, newspapers, and magazines published by domestic and foreign publishing institutions such as Marvel and Zhonghua Book Company; He has published several special collections, including "Classics and Fantasy - Zhang Wang's CG Works Collection", "Strange Things and Mind - Zhang Wang's CG Works Collection 2", "Man . God - Zhang Wang's Painting Works Collection", "Ancient Colorful Spots - Zhang Wang's Painting Works Collection", "The Gradual Development of Eastern Learning", and "Zhang Wang's Painting Body Structure Study Volume"; Design and produce large-scale public sculptures such as "Chinese Zodiac" and "Lotus Spirit"; Design stamp series and related postage products for China Post, including "Plum Blossom Opera", "Zhuge Liang", "Cantonese Opera", etc; Hosted the national art foundation project "Training of Talents in Digital Technology of Traditional Chinese Painting".

很多经常关注绘画作品的人对他并不陌生,他十分受读者和收藏家们的青睐。

Many people who often pay attention to his paintings are not unfamiliar with him, and he is highly favored by readers and collectors.

image007.jpg

image009.jpg

- 张旺作品 -

此次,Zenpunk携手中国知名画家——张旺,共同推出卯足劲系列手办,将他最受欢迎的作品整理成集,献给全世界喜爱他作品的粉丝。让我们一起去感受这群来自大秦的兔子所带来的古韵味。卯足劲系列首款带来的是一只手持萝卜剑的可爱兔子——与子同袍。

This time, Zenpunk teamed up with renowned Chinese painter Zhang Wang to launch The Riveting Force series of garage kit, compiling his most popular works into a collection for fans worldwide who love his works. Let's experience the ancient charm brought by these rabbits from Daqin together. The first installment of The Riveting Force series brings a cute rabbit holding a radish sword - Brothers in arms.

001.jpg

卯足劲系列
与子同袍
手办
张旺
The Riveting Force series
Brothers in arms
Resin kit
Zhang Wang

002.jpg

包装盒内都有什么?

与子同袍配件介绍:
兔子手办,萝卜剑

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Brothers in arms accessories:
Rabbit resin kit,Radish Sword

PRODUCT DETAILS:
Expected to Ship        Q3 2024
License        Zhang Wang
Scale        Resin kit 28cm/12cm
Manufacturer        Zenpunk Collectibles
Product Size        28cm H/12cm H                  
Box Size        28cm scale — 46.7cmH×44.4cmW×35cmD
12cm scale — 20cmH×19cmW×15cmD
Dimensional Weight        TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight        TBD
Product Sku        ZZM001-28
ZZM001-12

Artists:
Zhang Wang

零售价格:28cm版本399 元人民币
          12cm版本199元人民币
Retail price:28cm scale - 58 USD
            12cm scale - 28 USD

28cm版本 限量599体
12cm版本 限量999体
28cm scale limit 599
12cm scale limit 999

-原型样品展示。
-产品细节如有更改,恕不另行通知。

- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

上一篇:JXK 新品:1/1 拉屎柴犬 JXK220 静态动物模型
下一篇:潮流艺术|MC Fashion米奇马里奥席卷潮流风暴
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-20 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
传统与现代的结合
张旺的艺术探索之路
Combination of tradition and modernity
Zhang Wang's Path of Artistic Exploration
——Zenpunk Collectibles——

image001.jpg

Digital painting数字绘画,是一种是不同于传统的纸上绘画的形式,它是利用现代电脑的技术进行创作的新手段。
在现代,数字绘画提高了人们绘画的效率,使绘画变得更加便捷,它被广泛运用在各行各业中。因此,诞生了大量运用数字绘画创作的人才。其中,也有人想要探索传统绘画和现代技术的结合,以求在技术的飞速发展中,依旧能够保留并且传承传统绘画的技巧和韵味。

Digital painting is a form of painting that is different from traditional paper painting, which is a new means of creation using modern computer technology.
In modern times, digital painting improves the efficiency of people's painting and makes it more convenient, and it is widely used in all walks of life. As a result, a large number of talents who use digital painting to create have been born. Among them, there are also people who want to explore the combination of traditional painting and modern technology, in order to retain and pass on the skills and flavor of traditional painting in the rapid development of technology.

而在中国,就有那么一位艺术家,他的作品在积极探索着国画与现代绘画技术的结合,他的创作带有极其扎实的基本功和独特鲜明的风格,所以深受大众的喜爱。而这位艺术家,就是——张旺。

And in China, there is such an artist, his works are actively exploring the combination of Chinese painting and modern painting techniques, his creations with extremely solid basic skills and a unique and distinctive style, so loved by the public. This artist is Zhang Wang.

image003.jpg

张旺
画家

中国知名画家,在数字美术、公共雕塑、动漫艺术方面拥有许多项目经验,同时,他也是南开?学?学院东?艺术系主任, 天津市美协理事、天津中国画学会理事、天津雕塑学会理事,南开?学数字中国画创作研究中?主任。

A renowned painter in China with many project experiences in digital art, public sculpture and animation art, he is also the head of the Oriental Art Department of Nankai University's School of Manga, a council member of Tianjin Art Association, a council member of Tianjin Chinese Painting Society, a council member of Tianjin Sculpture Society, and the director of Nankai University's Creative and Research Center for Digital Chinese Painting.

张旺作品展示
image005.jpg

image007.jpg

image009.jpg

今天,我们有幸采访这位知名画家,与这位艺术家进行了一次有关他的绘画探索之路的对话。

(Q:Zenpunk   A:张旺)

Q:您是从什么时候开始热爱国画?

A:从很小四岁左右吧,大概四岁多拿笔就开始画画了。那时候看得比较多的是徐悲鸿,正好儿赶上刚刚改革开放,徐悲鸿先生的画被大量的印刷传播,所以那时候就看得比较多。很快又在年画的一个平台上看到了刘继友先生的画,当时我就眼前一亮,我所创作的孙悟空一些大系列,也就是从这时开始。
再到后来没几年,七八岁左右,范曾先生第一次来天津市的展览,在天津美术馆,这一下我就看到自己一个目标了。以后心向往之的这个求学的方向就明确了。上到大学后,有幸在得到了范先生的教诲,这个方向,就一直坚持下来了。

Today, we had the privilege of interviewing this renowned painter and having a conversation with him about his exploration of painting.

(Q:Zenpunk   A:Zhang Wang)

Q: When did you start to love traditional Chinese painting?

A: I started painting when I was very young, about four years old, when I picked up a brush. At that time, I saw more paintings by Xu Beihong, just in time for the reform and opening up of China, and Mr Xu Beihong's paintings were printed and disseminated in large quantities, so I saw more paintings at that time. Soon after, I saw Mr Liu Jiyou's paintings on a platform of New Year's Paintings, and it was then that I saw the big series of Monkey King paintings that I created, and that's when I started.
A few years later, when I was seven or eight years old, Mr Fan had his first exhibition in Tianjin, at the Tianjin Art Museum, and I saw a goal for myself. After that, the direction of my study became clear. After I went to university, I was fortunate enough to be taught by Mr Fan Zeng, and this direction has been maintained

image011.jpg

Q:当初学的是什么专业让您那么喜欢画画?

A:我当初学的就是中国画专业,1995年报考的南开大学东方艺术系。非常明确这个目标,就是要跟范先生学习这个中国画,所以这个就是我最初的方向。现在这条道路呢,也一直这样坚持着,有幸继续下来了,没有发生改变。

Q: What major did you first learn that made you love drawing so much?

A: I studied Chinese painting in the beginning, and applied to the Oriental Art Department of Nankai University in 1995. I was very clear about my goal, which was to study Chinese painting with Mr Fan Zeng, so this was my initial direction. Now this path, also has been so insisted on, fortunately continued, did not change.

image013.jpg

Q:您是怎么想到把国画和动漫结合在一起的?

A:其实这个并不是我一开始就想要把它们结合在一块的,而是我成长的过程中,就已经看到了很多这样的作品。比如说齐白石先生的《小蝌蚪找妈妈》,李可染先生的《牧笛》,后来又看到了《山水情》。有很多以中国画为原型的动画片作品。所以我长大之后,自己有了中国画学习的这个背景,又有了这个数字绘画这个技法,我自然而然的就想到了把二者做一个结合。

Q: How did you come up with the idea of combining traditional Chinese painting with anime?

A: In fact, this is not something I wanted to combine from the beginning, but rather something I have seen many of these works as I grew up. For example, Mr. Qi Baishi's "Little Tadpole Looking for Mom", Mr. Li Keran's "Mu Di", and later he saw "Mountain and Water Emotions". There are many animated works based on Chinese painting. So when I grew up, I had the background of learning Chinese painting and the technique of digital painting. Naturally, I thought of combining the two.

image015.jpg

《牧笛》

Q:您怎么想到“大秦兔”这个题材的?

A:其实一开始兔子这个动画形象,我看到的比较多。《忍者神龟》里面就有一个兔子武士,画师就是把兔子的两个耳朵梳成一个类似于武士的辫子甩在后面,我就觉得这个形象设计的太好了,就一直有一个比较深的印象。在前年,年终的时候正好想画一些兔子的形象,我觉得有很多有意思的设计点,其中《忍者神龟》这个兔子设计我一下反应上来了。
但是毕竟那是一个充满日本元素的设计,跟我们的本土的形象相差也是比较多。所以我就想我们本土的有哪些设计元素的可能性能够让这个兔子的形象跟本土的一些文化符号做一个结合,想来想去我就想到了自己非常钟爱的一个本土的形象——兵马俑。其中那个将军俑头戴的鹖冠,它和兔耳朵竖起来的形象很像,所以我就把这个鹖冠这一块儿设计成这兔子耳朵竖在头顶之上。
这样呢,就有了现在各位看到的头顶上竖着这个鹖冠耳,两只眼睛吊下来在模仿这个秦代这个大将军的兔子。这个系列的兔子,我又赋予它们更多秦代的文化内容。因为我们都读过诗经,有很多名言名句在我们小时候的记忆里深埋了,所以这个系列,与子同袍、修我戈矛、竹背滚藤、道阻且长等名字,都是出自《秦风》,当然有少不了我一个爱恶搞的这个小习惯,就是又有这个举世无双。

Q:How did you come up with the theme of "The Rabbit of Qin State"?

A: In fact, at the beginning, I saw the rabbit as an animated character more often. In "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", there is a rabbit warrior, the artist combed the rabbit's two ears into a braid similar to a warrior's braid and threw it behind his back, and I thought that the design of this image was too good, and I have always had a deeper impression of it. The year before last, at the end of the year, I wanted to draw some rabbit images, and I thought there were a lot of interesting design points, among which the rabbit design of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" came up in my reaction.
But after all, it was a design full of Japanese elements, and it was quite different from our local images.  So I thought about our local design elements that can make the rabbit image and local cultural symbols to do a combination of thinking I thought of a very favorite local image - Terracotta Warriors. The crossbill on the head of the terracotta general is very similar to the rabbit's ears, so I designed the crossbill as the rabbit's ears on top of its head.
As a result, the rabbits you see now have crossbill ears on top of their heads and two eyes hanging down to mimic the great generals of the Qin Dynasty. For this series of rabbits, I have given them more cultural contents of the Qin Dynasty. Because we all read the Book of Psalms, there are a lot of famous words and phrases buried deep in our childhood memories, so this series, brothers in arms,Repair my spear., Bow Guard, Road hazards and so on the name, are from the "Qin Feng", of course, there is not without a spoof of this little habit of mine, that is, there is again the "persimmon" holding up the rabbit.

image017.jpg

将军俑鹖冠

Q:您对于现代的手办创作有更好的提议和看法吗?

A:现在的手办当然是做得越精致越好。尤其是前年开始有这AI生成,去年成为大新闻,今年成为大热点。假如说,AI能够辅助我们不断地尝试,把这个手办做得更加精致,做得更加价廉物美,我们所有玩模型依旧抱有一个“赤子之心”。这所谓的”赤子之心”,就是小时候买的东西,总想买一个又便宜质量又非常过硬的。所以我想说,假如能用一些新的技术手段,包括对我们工艺的优化,能够让一个看起来把玩质量非常好的一个模型,价格变得很便宜,那么(AI辅助)就是我非常期待的一个方向。
另外一个也是我所期待,但不一定大多数人都会这样去想的。因为各民族都有自己的文化,我呢因为从小玩模型,日本的美国的玩得都挺多,但是我们本土的呢,才从这几年开始起,Zenpunk这头儿也有很多的自主研发的一个方向。假如我们能够进行下一步的合作,就把本土的文化符号和现代人的审美结合在一块,做一些更深入的产品,而不只是复原一些古代的、生搬硬套的拿过来做一些缝合,而是更深入地做一种结合,这个可能能够做出更好玩的东西来。

Q: Do you have a better proposal or opinion on modern esin kit creation?

A: Nowadays, of course, the esin kit is made as exquisite as possible. Especially in the year before last, AI generation, last year, the establishment of big news, this year, the establishment of big hot. If AI can assist us to constantly try to make this hand puppet more exquisite, more inexpensive and more beautiful, all of us play model still have a "red heart". The so-called "heart of a child" is that when I was a kid, I always wanted to buy something cheap and of very good quality. Therefore, I would like to say that if we can use some new technical means, including the optimisation of our process, to make a model that seems to be of very good quality to play with, and the price becomes very cheap, then (AI-assisted) is a direction that I am very excited about.
The other one is also what I expect, but not necessarily what most people think. Because each nation has its own culture, I grew up playing with models, and I played a lot with Japanese and American models, but our local ones have only started in the past few years, and there are a lot of self-developed directions in Zenpunk. If we can take the next step of co-operation, we can combine local cultural symbols with modern aesthetics, and make some more in-depth products, instead of just restoring some ancient, rigidly copying and doing some sewing, but more in-depth to do a kind of combination, which may be able to make more interesting things.

image019.jpg

Q:感谢你的分享,让我们受益匪浅。

A:不客气。

Q: Thank you for sharing, which has greatly benefited us.

A: You're welcome.

我们非常期待张旺老师在未来将更多拥有我们本土符号的作品带进现实。

We are very much looking forward to Mr Zhang Wang bringing more works with our local symbols into reality in the future.

image021.jpg

image023.jpg

癸卯年间,一群身穿盔甲的可爱兔子跨越遥远的时空,从大秦而来,给大家送上祝福,愿您始终怀揣梦想,卯足劲不断前行。

A group of cute rabbits in armor came across the distant time and space from the Qin Dynasty to send you blessings during the Decade, wishing you to always carry your dreams and put all your strength to keep moving forward.

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2024-1-20 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
是不是发行晚了?如果是龙的形象,估计今年会比兔子的形象火爆,整体的设计很和谐,有文化底蕴而不失潮流感,挺不错的。
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2024-1-20 21:56 手机 | 显示全部楼层
兔年都过了,才开始卖
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 18:20 , Processed in 0.342546 second(s), 30 queries .