我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-3 18:00 | 显示全部楼层
有创意
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-3 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
从美学的角度看,确实非常不错,希望还有其他的作品问世啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-3 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
creativity made innovation, innovation made future<br/>本人对三位的创意和努力佩服得五体投地, 支持!!<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-4 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Thanks everyone! Constructive criticisim is what makes thing happen in history.</p><p>No great inventions and breakthroughs come to being&nbsp;without trial &amp;&nbsp;errors. What makes the difference is the spirit of "daring to dream, daring to think and daring to act", even in face of uncertainties, rejections, neglections and obvious insults as well as&nbsp;hostile misunderstandings. </p><p>I am proud of my orgin and my cultural heritage, but&nbsp;to me, the 3000yrs Chinese History&nbsp;reads like a&nbsp;too-long novel&nbsp;of too-many&nbsp;civil wars, hence I strongly believe,&nbsp;the day we stop fighting each other, learn to respect and appreciate each other, pad on the shoulders instead of making fun / stabbing on the back, we shall become the greatest nation on earth! Of civilized, bearing, kind hearted citizens with so much to contribute to the world!</p><p>With the internet and our beloved hobby, we can do so much more!!!</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-4 00:39 | 显示全部楼层
<p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>大胆的创新, 是值得推崇的!!</p><p></p><p></p><p>说说不足之处吧,因为是三位老兄通过邮件联系来达成这个作品,各自风格不同,似乎也就感觉不到这是一个完整的三国系列了。</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-4 00:41 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>ZIP</i>在2007-8-4 0:39:00的发言:</b><br/><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>大胆的创新, 是值得推崇的!!</p><p></p><p></p><p>说说不足之处吧,因为是三位老兄通过邮件联系来达成这个作品,各自风格不同,似乎也就感觉不到这是一个完整的三国系列了。</p></div><p></p>我也有一个九钢大战,一直闲置,三位兄弟如果不嫌弃,算上我一个,我也一起DIY个三国人物。
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2007-8-4 00:29 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>CalvinLo</i>在2007-8-4 0:17:00的发言:</b><br/><p>Thanks everyone! Constructive criticisim is what makes thing happen in history.</p><p>No great inventions and breakthroughs come to being&nbsp;without trial &amp;&nbsp;errors. What makes the difference is the spirit of "daring to dream, daring to think and daring to act", even in face of uncertainties, rejections, neglections and obvious insults as well as&nbsp;hostile misunderstandings. </p><p>I am proud of my orgin and my cultural heritage, but&nbsp;to me, the 3000yrs Chinese History&nbsp;reads like a&nbsp;too-long novel&nbsp;of too-many&nbsp;civil wars, hence I strongly believe,&nbsp;the day we stop fighting each other, learn to respect and appreciate each other, pad on the shoulders instead of making fun / stabbing on the back, we shall become the greatest nation on earth! Of civilized, bearing, kind hearted citizens with so much to contribute to the world!</p><p>With the internet and our beloved hobby, we can do so much more!!!</p></div><p>中文翻译:</p><p>感谢各位。有建设性的批评常常在推动着历史.</p><p>伟大的发明和突破离不开尝试和错误,这就是为什么在于敢想、敢做、敢于尝试着几者之间的不同关系,即便面对歧义,不理解和消极的回应都要坚定不移<br/></p><p>我为我拥有如此的祖先和文化传承而感到自豪,但是对于我来讲3000年的历史显得过长而充满了内战,不过我依然坚信,当我们停止彼此的争斗时刻,学会了尊敬和肯定彼此,取笑被彼此坚定的支持所取代,我们因此会成为世界上最伟大的国家之一,成为文明,积极,充满热情和彼此肯定的国度,为世界做出更大的贡献,从网络和爱好自身做起,我们还能做的更好,更多!<br/></p><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-8-4 0:30:53编辑过]

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2007-8-4 00:32 | 显示全部楼层
<p>一团和气吗~送ZIP老大图片~</p><p></p><p></p><p>这图片似乎不对情境--BY:ZIP</p>
[此贴子已经被ZIP于2007-8-4 0:41:04编辑过]

我要说一句 收起回复

三国-2067(增加赵云)

三国-2067(增加赵云)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 14:19 , Processed in 0.155648 second(s), 22 queries .