★ 广告位 -------------- 空缺中
☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 4918|回复: 44

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-4-24 14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
<p><font size="5">以前大家都有讨论过这个思路的可行性,若是裸手状态则免了,只有在套上布手套的时候才能发挥出其效果。</font></p><p><font size="5">下面的怪手毕竟和人的手腕构造大不一样,人的手腕与五个手指之间的关节位置处理是关键。</font></p><p><font size="5"></font>&nbsp;</p><p><font size="5">下面是老外的制作过程:</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-4-24 14:53:44编辑过]

上一篇:『简简单单』—— DEVGRU IN OPERATION
下一篇:老外现代题材作品系列之十七
发表于 2008-4-24 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
<p>南瓜王JACK,泥偶音乐剧《圣诞夜惊魂》</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-4-24 14:41 | 显示全部楼层
这应该不是1:6的吧?
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>fh</i>在2008-4-24 14:41:00的发言:</b><br/>这应该不是1:6的吧?</div><p>且不论是不是1:6, 是给大家一个参考改造的思路</p>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:07 | 显示全部楼层
<p>List of stuff:<br/>1. 2 part epoxy putty. I use the plumbers putty, the cheap stuff you get at your local hardware store. It's super strong and sets in about 5 min. This can be a detractor depending on what you're working on but I'm inpatient.<br/>2. Plyable wire, you can use copper, aluminum etc. You just need to test the stuff to make sure it does not break with repeated bending.<br/>3. Knife, Plyers etc. I use the nifty Kershaw multitool with vise grip.<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/></p><p>Cut off a piece of the putty and kneed. You can use water to smooth the stuff out and prolong setting a bit.<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Next, wrap the putty around the wire and...<br/><br/></p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Start makin' "snakes" like you did when you were a wee tike playing with Play Doh.<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Keep going until you reach the desired thickness. Sometimes the wire will tear the putty and stick out the side of your "snake". If this happens just start over. Bear in mind with the plumbing stuff you only have 5 min.<br/><br/></p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/></p><p>Once desired thickness is reached. Let the "snake" set.</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:10 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Now, cut the "snake" wherever makes sense to you...<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/></p><p>and pull the putty off the wire.</p><p><br/>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
</p><p><br/>Vise grips are handy for this.<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:11 | 显示全部楼层
<p>As you can see there is a nice clean tunnel which runs down the length of the putty "snake".<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/></p><p>You can now thread wire that has not been abused through the "snake". By doing this instead of just cutting off what is not needed in earlier steps you don't risk nicking the wire and weakening it. Also you can make sure your putty segments are cleanly cut and to desired length. <br/></p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-24 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Then prime and paint. This is my first prototype hand. I used copper wire for this one and it still functions quite well (just a bit beat up).<br/></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>

[参考]自制钢丝手示范

[参考]自制钢丝手示范
<br/>
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2008-4-24 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
不耐用,搞不了几下就会断掉
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 09:44 , Processed in 0.232680 second(s), 35 queries .