此帖不顶 论坛不容
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-3-10 15:36 | 显示全部楼层
这么好的贴!求翻译帝!!!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-3-13 20:38 | 显示全部楼层

全文GOOGLE翻译 译文如下

全文GOOGLE翻译  译文如下

I have made several of these generic styrofoam bases and many have asked me how I made them. So here are some WIP images as I was making this one.
First step was cutting three pieces of 1” thick styrofoam. I sometimes start with an irregular piece of thick styrofoam. A hotwire cutter help a lot to make smooth irregular cuts in the styrofoam.
One piece is the base and the other two make the various heights of the terrain.
I then texture the styrofoam with a couple of small rocks.

我已经对这些通用胶基地数,许多人问我,如何使他们。因此,这里有一些在制品的图像,因为我正在这一个。第一步是削减3 1件“厚胶。我有时会开始一个不规则的一块厚胶。阿hotwire刀有很大的帮助,使在发泡顺利不规则的削减。其中一幅是基础,其他两个利用地形的不同高度。然后我纹理与小岩夫妇的发泡胶。

I then paint the sides of the base with carpenter’s glue(Elmers glue). On a rectangular base like this one, I prop up the mase on its side and paint with glue each side and wait for it to dry.
I then paint the top of the base with glue, add some small pebbles to the base. I press the pebbles making a hole in the base, then add some more glue in the hole and then press the pebble in the glued hole.

然后,我用的油漆木工胶(埃尔默区胶)基两侧。在这样一个长方形的基础,我托在其一边,用胶水油漆一边一国万世并等待它干。然后我的画用胶水基地的顶部,添加一些小卵石的基地。我按下卵石作出基洞,然后添加一些孔多胶,然后按在卵石粘洞。

I then sprinkle some sand or dirt for texture. In this case I used model reilroad ballast in fine and medium grades. The color is not imortant as everything will be painted.
Press some small rocks, thes will be painted over but can then be “brought back” by painting over with the solvent(denatured alcohol).

然后,我撒些沙子或纹理的污垢。在这种情况下,我使用的模型及罚款中职reilroad镇流器。颜色是不是imortant因为一切都会画。按一些小石头后,这些将被涂在,但可以被“带回来的绘画与溶剂(变性酒精含量超过”)。

Once the glue is dry, I vacuum the excess and then paint in earth colors. My earth color is (all colors are Tamiya acrylics) Flat Earth with some Khaki and Buff added. I then go over some areas with a very dark brown. I also spray the edges with this color which will make a nice transition to the Flat Black sides.

一旦胶干,我真空多余的涂料,然后在地球的颜色。我的地球的颜色是(所有颜色田宫丙烯酸树脂)与一些卡其色和浅黄色扁平地球的补充。然后,我去了一些地方非常深褐色。我也喷洒这种颜色这将使一个很好的过渡到平板黑方的边缘。

I chopped up with a pair of siccors some dried grass from the garden. Dabbed glue with a wide brush on the base and sprinkled on the chopped grass. I would dab a small area and add the grass until covering all the base area.
When dry I then painted over with the airbrush with green color mix (Flat Green with some Buff) and highlighted with Khaki, also with the airbrush.
I then painted the sides Flat Black.

余碎了一套siccors对一些花园干草。 Dabbed胶一份关于基地的画笔,在撒上切碎的草地。我想民建联一个小的地区,并添加到基层涵盖所有根据地。干燥时,我便髹上绿色的颜色混合一些浅黄色(平绿色喷枪以上)和卡其色突出,还与喷枪。然后我画双方平黑。

I then added more vegetation to give more texture to the ground cover.
After the glue was dry I oversparayed with some Khaki and then Buff to blend all the foilage.
It is the first time that I have done this “blend” after adding the Silfor and other vegetation and it made a big difference. Of course this blending and the colors will depend of what season and area you want to model. But avoid using plastic vegetation unpainted as it simply looks like plastic!

然后,我增加了更多的植物,让更多的纹理地面覆盖。胶水后,未干我oversparayed一些卡其色,然后浅黄色,融入所有foilage。这是我第一次做在加上Silfor这种“混合”和其他植被,并做出了很大的不同。当然,这种融合和颜色将取决于什么季节和地区要模型。但避免使用塑料植被上漆的,因为它看上去简直就是塑料!

The WIP images were taken with flash as I went along so they are not the best quality, but hopefully make it easier to follow the various steps.

Here are some fo my generic bases. Since the base is made of styrofoam, I can always use a coat hanger wire to temporarily stabilize the figure on the base.

Here one with a wide smooth side and summer vegetation.

A simple small smooth side base:

在制品采取的图像闪存作为我参观了这样它们并不是最好的质量,但希望更容易地按照各个步骤。这里有我的一些通用的基地。由于基地发泡胶了,我总是可以使用衣架线暂时稳定的基数。这里有广泛的顺利一边,夏季植物之一。一个简单的小顺利方基地:

A winter base, I have yet to use this one
Can also do Urban settings, in this case with some rubble.
Can also do bases without the side. An advantage of these rounded bases, with or without base is that you can rotate them and get a slightly different base to set up your figure.
Here a different angle

A fall base, have not used this one either.

One of my first ones. Even cheap plastic vegetation is ok if you paint it.

冬日的基础,我还没有使用这一个也可以在这个城市的一些瓦砾下设置。也可以不带方基地。对这些圆形基地的优势,有或没有基础,你可以旋转并得到稍有不同的基地,设置您的数字。这里不同的角度,属于基地,已没有使用这一个也。我国最早的一个。即使是廉价的塑料植被确定,如果你描绘它。

Combining a DML fence piece with a smooth side base.
Irregular smooth side base. This style changes drastically from each of the 4 viewing points.
A very simple sandy beack base, used this one for a 54th MA figure recently…could also feel at home at Tarawa!

结合一个平稳的基础DML侧围栏一块。不规则的顺利方基地。这种风格发生巨大变化从4观看每一点。一个非常简单的海滨beack基地,利用这一为第54届马图1最近...也可以感觉在塔拉瓦回家!
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-13 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
[19] 楼上老兄的处女贴没想到会是谷歌翻译
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-3-13 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
为什么没翻译过来啊 呵呵
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2012-1-7 17:18 | 显示全部楼层
这个叫什么材料啊?
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2012-1-8 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,喜欢!!!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2012-1-9 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
usmc控1 发表于 2012-1-7 17:18
这个叫什么材料啊?

珍珠板, 比保麗龍更細密, 更硬的版子, 我們這兒一般在美術用品社可以買到.
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2013-5-24 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
好贴,正好有用!!!!
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:01 , Processed in 0.137870 second(s), 19 queries .