☆ 天津 神秘博物馆 实体店
☆ 御车族-福州兵人模型店皇冠金牌店
查看: 3069|回复: 12

【参考】老外教程:改造二战USMC -P42猎鸭迷彩制服

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-2 14:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BBICN 上海旗舰淘宝店
作者:rnagata  

Feeling inspired, I thought I would throw together this little tutorial. It's also a preview of my next custom.

I wanted to accurize my Battle Gear Toys P42 USMC camouflage uniform a little bit. By the way, this isn't meant as a slam against BGT at all. Auggie makes the best WWII stuff out there, hands down (which is why I'm such a loyal customer). But nothing beats the job a little anal-retentive scale modeling can do.

Sorry I don't have a good picture of what the original garment looks like. You can see it here:
http://www.goodstufftogo.net/assets/...ShirtBeach.JPG

It's an excellent little shirt. The camo pattern is dead-on and the stitching and fabric quality is the best!

The actually P42 Camo shirt is actually reversible. Auggie sells two versions, a "beach" and a "jungle" version, but in actuality, these were the same garment. The two camo patterns were printed on either side of the fabric, so depending on the environment, the shirt could just be switched inside-out. As a result, the actual garment has a little bit of the jungle pattern camo visible on the lower collar when the beach camo side is out.

I achieved this effect by first painting the lapels in a wash mixture of flat green and dark yellow to give the base tan color fabric a more greenish hue. I then hand-painted a few green camo spots with flat green to match the jungle pattern:
F001.jpg

Next, I pulled a few snap covers off an extra paratrooper jacket I had lying around to use as the snaps on the collar. I didn't like the finish on them, so I sanded it off and re-blackened them with "aluminum black." I glued them on with a little super glue:

F002.jpg

Next, I added the small button on the lower pocket, which is missing on the BGT piece. I stole the button of a DML M41 jacket:

F003.jpg

上一篇:新人请教~用卡片机怎么才能拍好兵人
下一篇:小弟的头雕处女作
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-2 14:22 | 显示全部楼层
Last, but not least, the BGT jacket has black buttons on it (the same as the green HBT utility uniform), but this isn't accurate to the actual camo uniform. The actual shirt has two sets of snaps on either side of the shirt, so it could be snapped close whether it's inside or out. On the beach camo side, you actually see the exposed steel snaps when the jacket it closed. To simulate this, I first removed the existing buttons. Next, I took some tiny brass hobby eyelets and cut off the tops:
F004.jpg

F005.jpg

I primed them, then painted them silver. Then I glued them onto the jacket with superglue:

F006.jpg

And that's all there is to it. Here is the finished jacket, accurized and weathered. I simulated fading by airbrushing it with a little light gray. The darker weathering is done with black pastel:

F007.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-2 14:24 | 显示全部楼层
因为P42制服是两面穿, 丛林绿迷彩是正面,枯丛林迷彩是反面,则扣子是暗扣。

我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 14:28 | 显示全部楼层
强!要是有上身图就好了
我要说一句 收起回复
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-2 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zaku 于 2010-7-2 14:28 发表
强!要是有上身图就好了

640indo004.jpg

640indo005.jpg

640indo006.jpg
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 14:42 | 显示全部楼层
果然强
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 14:59 | 显示全部楼层
进来学习了!
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 15:32 | 显示全部楼层
很强悍啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 16:30 | 显示全部楼层
好手艺啊
我要说一句 收起回复
发表于 2010-7-2 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
老Z能帮忙翻译下行不~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我要说一句 收起回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|bbs.bbicn.com ( 粤ICP备20066041号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:34 , Processed in 0.209973 second(s), 32 queries .